Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forest

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Forest Empty Forest

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:13 pm

Begin here.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Forest Empty Re: Forest

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 6:36 pm

Walking past the big field Reina started for the forest. She had never been in here before and she wanted to see what it held. Looking back she saw Hunter talking with Hicoyo. Giving a small sigh Reina was glad he wasn't bothering her anymore. That was all she needed was a male hanging sround her like a nasty cold. Turning back Reina said "Come on guys were almost to the the forest clearing...At lest I think so...Then we can look around.."

Hunter was talking to Hicoyo about the different hybrids that lived in the dome. She knew some of them, but not many. "You should know all of them? I beat the guys are just going after you lick crazy." Hunter said with a smile. Pushing his glasses back up he added "Your beauty is blinding.." Her loved to flirt with pretty girls. It was one of his favotire things to do. Turning toward Reina Hunter gave her a small wink and said "Very good...Now I can show you guys my animal form.." Standing still Hunter looked to the ground and change form. His horse form was large and beautiful, he looked like a true white stallion. The only thing different was that he had black wings with his pure white body. Giving a small rear and a flap of his wings Hunter turned toward Hicoyo, gaving a small snort and said "Well what do you think of my stallion form?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:33 pm

Hicoyo stared at the white horse that had meteralized before her, it was beautiful. Her eyes were wide with wonder, she took a step forward and reached out, lightly touching his nose. "Your very pretty." She said with a smile, her eyes scincere. "Like most things I see here." Came a male voice from one of the trees. Sitting on one of the lower branches was a boy with blue hair with streaks of pink in it and blue eyes. He looked down to the girls and the horse and smiled. "Hey."
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:37 pm

Then, suddenly a White mountain wolf appeared in the distance..I said to myself "Hmm, I wonder when my injection changed.." I walked into the forest..I saw Hicoyo, a stallion which was Hunter, and Reina. I ran up to them and turned to my Human/wolf form. I then said, "Hi..." to all 3 of them..waiting for a reply.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:42 pm

Thore jumped down and leaned against the tree, "yo." He said in response to the other new hybrid who had arrived. Hicoyo was still facing hunter but waved to this new hybrid, she wasent sure who he was...but his face looked firmilar.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:44 pm

Reina gave a snort as the male hybrid looked down on them. Shaking her head she said "Come on guys...This is getting to crowed for my liking..And you.." Reina eyed the guy who had been in the tree "You shouldn't sit in trees...People will think your doing something you shouldn't." Reina turned to see Scooter running toward her and the others. Giving a smile she said "Hay Scoot you want to come?" Turning to the other Reina started for the forest and said "Come on..Daylights a wasteing."

Hunter gave a snort and thought "Pretty isn't how I would have put it, but whatever." Turning his head toward the other male Hunter wondered why he didn't see him before. Then walking in back of Hicoyo he gave he a nug and said "Come on..We better go with Reina.." Turning toward Scooter Hunter gave a snort and started down the path. "Hay many more guys are going to join us??" thought Hunter sourly.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:45 pm

I looked at the other hybrid "Hey." I said to him, I then stared at Reina, I remebered her animal form...a red wolf..I then stunned myself..standing there, as they walked on.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:49 pm

"uh, right." Hicoyo said and followed after the others, waving by to the other boy who was standing by the tree now.
Thore smiled to himself, "So that's her huh? I like'em with a little fight." He said in a whisper as his handler Jaden came around the tree. "Yea, well, just don't hurt her and get me into trouble." He said as they both watched them group leave.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:53 pm

Reina walk a little ways more and stopped, right before her was a nice little clear and she smiled. Looking around she transformered into her wolf form and giving a bark said "Ok lets see who can run faster!" Before the others could reply Reina took off for the other side of the clearing her red fur blew in the wind. She loved to run and nothing could ever make he stop. She gave a joyful leap into the air and then stopped, turning around she waited for the others.

Hunter gave a snort and a small smile. So Reina wanted a race did she, well then she would get one. Hunter tunred toward Hicoyo and said "Lets show her how we run!" Then he took off for Reina his tail flying high and his wings folded next to his body. He loved to run and he could beat anything with four legs. Reina would have a run on her paws.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:54 pm

Then catching up with Reina, I told her, "Uhh..theres something wrong.." Turning into my animal form, it was a White Mountain Wolf..I waited for a reply as I stunned myself again..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:00 pm

Hicoyo stood back and watched them run, she couldent tranform like they could, she felt sort of left out but the fact that she was here with them was over powering that feeling. She smiled and waved to them as they ran. "Cool huh?" Came the males voice again, only this time he was standing beside her, watching the others. Hicoyo jumped alittle but soothed herself quickly. "Yea." She said in a whisper. "My names Thore by the way." He said still, looking at the others. "Hicoyo." She replied quickly.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:05 pm

Reina watched Scoot come up to her and she tilted her head. "Whats wrong Scoot?" Reina asked as she watch him transform. "I like your white wolf..." Reina gave him a small smile then looked toward Hicoyo and saw that she was with that other male hybrid. "O great.." Thought Reina as she headed for them. All she needed now was thing big guy getting in the way. Walking up beside Hicoyo Reina gave a growl and said "What is it that you want?" Locking her brown eyes on his blue ones she waited for his reply.

Hunter turned to see Reina beside Hicoyo and the other new guy. Giving a snort he walked back toward them and said "Whats this?? Hicoyo do you know him.." Hunter gave his back leg a kick, and stomp his foreleg. He didn't want any trouble now, but if this new guy was getting in on Hicoyo then Hunter won't take it.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:07 pm

I just sat there staring at them..

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:10 pm

"Just watching." Thore said with a smile as he looked to the girl. "Oh yea, my handler said to give this to you, he said you would know what it meant, whatever that means." Thore said with a roll of his eyes, he was putting his acting skills to the test
Hicoyo took a step back from Thore and nodded her head no to Hunter, she dident want to make anyone upset here.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:15 pm

Reina gave a snort and transformed back into her human/wolf form. Crossing her arms over her chest she said "Ok whats this thing your handler wants to give me them..." Eyeing him Reina added "I don't know you...Whats your name?" Reina turned her head back toward Hunter and gave a nod, she wanted him to take Hicoyo away just in case something happend. Then she turned back toward the new male hybrid.

Hunter watched Reina and then nodded back. Walking over to Hicoyo Hunter pushed her with his nose and said quietly "Lets go a little ways off...I don't want anything bad to happen to you..Now go.." Hunter watched beside Hicoyo and after they were away some he turned to watch Reina. He didn't know what she could do beside transform into a red wolf, but he would like to find out.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:17 pm

Staring at Reina I watched them fighting..I chuckled a bit..

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:18 pm

((Hay Lil Robot Reina is doing something with Thore right now..Could you made do this later after she done talking..Thank you..))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:20 pm

"This." He said handing her a pice of paper. "My names Thore, number 62 ranked 6th on the power scale." he said with a smile that seemed so peaceful. Thore watched as she took the paper and began to open it, he knew very well what it said and what it meant.
Hicoyo did as she was told, but was a bit concerned about Rei, "Hunter..." She said in a whisper, her eyes watching the ground.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:28 pm

Walking away from them I said, "I'm going to the dorm.." rubbing his arm a bit..
((Maaaajor website bug: ID #1: Saying only some users name on the bottom of the Homepage, and saying that other people are online on forum topics..))

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:29 pm

Reina took the piece of paper and started to open it, taking a quick glance she looked down in shock to she her blood work papers. Reina looked at it carefully to make sure it was really, suddanly Hunter didn't look so bad now. Reading it over she went through the word in her mind. "Reina, hybrid number 028 has been found have the type of blood as Thore, hybrid number 62. Therefor she will be pair with him and for the next 12 months in which she will be watched to see if there is any change in her." Reina looked at the paper again her mind in a whirl, so they wanted a child from her with Thore. Reina couldn't believe it. Looking at the other hybrid Reina gave a nasty look and said "I bet you know what it said...You have that smuge look on your face...Well let me tell you something..Your not getting anywere near my bed..Got that!" Reina gave a growl and dropping the paper and did a running tranformation into her red wolf form and took off for the forest. "If he wants anything he will have to catch me first." Reina thought to herself as she ran on.

Hunter saw Reina take off and shouted "Reina! Were are you going!" He wanted to follow her, but he was afraid to leave Hicoyo. Turning to her Hunter said "Get on my back and we can follow her.." Hunter bent down and waited for Hicoyo.

Last edited by on Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:38 pm; edited 2 times in total
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:32 pm

I left the forest running, I passed the fields till I reached the halls.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:38 am

Hicoyo jumped on his back without a second thought, what made her so mad? Why was she running off? As she and Hunter passed Thore she gave him a glare, her eyes like deadly darts. *what did he do?* She thought. "Rei!" She called out to her as she speed away in her wolf form.

Thore smiled, she wasent stupid either...He laughed and walked toward the dome exit, she couldent run away forever, she would evetually be forced, so he dident find it neccicary to chace her.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:20 am

Reina stopped short of the exit to the dome. looking back she didn't see anyone following her. Quicky as she could Reina changed forms, opened the door and walked down the hall. "There is no way.." Reina started to think, then she stopped. The scientist would make her no matter what, she was stuck for 12 months with a guy she didn't know and didn't like. "Maybe Leon could help me..." Reina thought walked down the other hall toward his room. When she came across his door Reina took a minute the knocked, maybe Leon would help her with this.

Leon woke up as he heard the door to his room being knocked on. "Ya..Ya.." He yawned as he got to his feet and walked over to the door. Opening it Leon looked out to see Reina standing there, giving his head a sratch Leon said "Ummm Hi Reina what brings you here?" Reina locked eyes with Leon and said "Do you know I have gotten my blood test back?" Leon back up and gave a sigh, yes he knew who she was paired with now. Some hybrid named Thore number something, Leon looked over the papers when they had come. He was less thrilled then he looked, Thore and his sister Stormy were both handler by Jaden and he was very strait foward. Leon gave his head a shake and replied "Yes...I know...You are going to be paired with Thore for 12 months...Reina..It's not that bad.." Reina looked at Leon with hatred in her eyes and answered "Really? Well what do you thinks going to happen to me when I give birth?? I DIE! They will probably kill me or at lest put me in a sleep so that they make sure my child will be as powerful as me...Then if it doesn't work out they will probably try it again! I don't want to spend the rest of my life as a breed and I don't want to have Thore for the rest of my life!" Reina turned away and started done the hall, there was no way Leon was going to help her no way. Leon called out, but knew she won't come back. Shuting his door behind him Leon sat down on his bed and wondered what was going to happen now. Reina walked down the hall and into her dorm, she wanted to be alone right now.

Hunter trotted up to the exit door, he a couple minutes before hand he had seen Thore walk through them. "Hopefully Rei not in trouble.." Hunter thought as he turned toward Hicoyo and said "Hicoyo lets go find Reina...You'll have to get off my back though...I don't think my handler would like it if I walk down the dorm halls in my horse form." Letting Hicoyo slide off his back Hunter changed back into human form and said "Come on..Rei will probably be in her dorm room.." As Hunter walked through the exit he hoped nothing that nothing bad had started.

((To The Dorm!!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:01 pm

With an angry look, Scooter ran into the center of the forest and flew up through the hole in the top of the forest. I overlooked the dome and gave a sigh, as it started to rain outside of this place. I stared into the sky still flying with an angry look. As a lightning bolt flashed outside, my eyes started to flame with lightning. He got mad and yelled into the sky, "Show me the secret! Show me the end!" A lightning bolt flashed as he felt a jerk and fell from his flight.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 pm

Connar rushed up to the kid on the ground and rolled him onto his back. Putting his ear near the other kid's mouth he listened for breathing.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum