Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pool area

+3
Speaking Skies
MinaKitsune
Midoriko
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pool area - Page 2 Empty Re: Pool area

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:44 am

((K see ya))

Reina walked into the pool area and looked around. She saw that Scooter had beaten her to the pools waters and she gave a smile. Reina glanced at the other hybrids that were playing in the deep waters. Each were trying to soak each other and playing rough. Reina rolled her eyes and walked over to one of the chairs by the pools edge. Reina put down her towel and book that she had gotten from her old locker. Taking over her shirt she relieved a two piece swim suit undernether her outfit. Sitting down in the chair Reina also saw another hybrid that was reading her own book. The hybrids in the pool were new to Reina and she had never seen them before. "Figures...I'm gone for a couple of months and new ones start shooting up all over the place." Reina thought to herself. Laying back in the chair REina crossed her legs over each other and started to read her book.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:17 pm

Poseidon still couldn't get over the fact that he part shark now. Kal had told him on the way to the pool that he could now turn into a shark hybrid and she now controlled him. She seemed nice enough, though a bit quick to use the binding word. There was something that bothered him. Why had his parents of all people chose to sell him to this organization. He turned when he heard Kal say, "Have fun looking around, I'll be back to check on you in awhile." At least now he was alone. Looking around he saw a pool, "At least this place has a pool." he thought to himself as he walked up to the edge. He was still in the swimming trunks he had been captured in so he didn't need to change. He had changed into his more human form awhile ago, but he still had an arch on his back where the dorsal fin would be and his teeth were abnormally sharp. Stepping onto the diving board he gained good height then jumped in.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:23 pm

Reina looked up from her book and saw the newer hybrid jump into the pool. The hybrid was a little different from the rest and Reina looked closer to see that he looked part shark or some sort of fish. Placing her book down Reina walked over to the pools edge and sat down, placing her feet in the water. She let the luke warm water brush itself aganst her legs and she watched the other kids play. Giving a small smile Reina wondered if she had ever been like that, so carefree. Looking into the deep water she wondered what would happen to her. Giving her head a shake Reina thought to herself "Why am I so worried about my future...I'm going to die so anyway so it doesn't matter."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:29 pm

Poseidon had been in the water for a few minutes when he discovered that he wasn't holding his breath. Feeling the side of his neck he not only felt the collar but gills as well. That would definitely come in handy when he was swimming. He decided to come back up to the surface but he accidentally created a large splash, the wave hit a girl who was sitting on the edge of the pool. "Sorry about that." he said, pulling himself up to sit by her, but not too closely. He wasn't too eager to make friends, but it still couldn't hurt to be polite.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:40 pm

((I'm back, I was about to post at school on my phone..but I forgot the phone lol))

Getting out of the water, I went and sat on one of the lawn-shaped pool chairs, I quietly pulled out a small book, It had all my songs in it..forgetting all about this place I was imprisoned in, I enjoyed listening to the songs in my head, happily sitting there. "In the direction that we go, we accept the lives we have, and..." I keep singing the song quietly..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:43 pm

Reina felt the water drip down her back and she looked toward the new boy. Giving him a weak smile she said "Don't worry about it...That tends to happen when your at a pool..." Reina looked at him closely and added "My name's Reina...You must be new...Well Welcome to the hybrid club...Wait just one minute.." Reina turned into her wolf form and gave her fur a shake. It was the easiest way to get rid of water and after she was down she gave her paw a quick lick. Turning her wolf like head toward the new boy she said with a grin "If you haven't already guessed I'm a hybrid of a red wolf...I'm guessing your a shark maybe or some fish...Sorry I really don't know water animals that well." Turning back into her human/wolf form Reina smiled and said said "Now that you know my name whats yours? I really don't like it when I have to call other hybrids new boy or girl...Tends to sound wired..." Reina locked her brown eyes on the new kid and waited for his reply.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 14, 2008 3:55 pm

"My name is Tim, but I really prefer to be called Poseidon. And yes, I'm new here. I'm pretty sure I have been injected with a conglomerate of shark DNA." He said, thinking a bit he saw she was in her wolf form. "Here, let me help you." he said, making the water come off of her fur and into a little ball. Putting the water back in the pool he said, "I might as well show you my animal form." he said, and jumped into the pool. He realized that he didn't know how, but he might as well try. He thought of all the changes that had happened to him and tried to force them to happen. It only took a couple of seconds before he changed into his shark form. Looking back and seeing some of the other hybrids jump out of the pool he changed back. "I guess that some people don't enjoy swimming with the sharks." he said, laughing a bit at his own joke.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:00 pm

He stopped singing the rock songs he wrote..quietly he walked over to Reina and Poseidon, I then said, "Hey Reina, Hey Poseiden" I knew his name from when I was walking past the cage room in the halls, as I heard his name spoken. I gradually sat down on the pool stairs, reading his small book... "The songs I wrote are pretty good" I thought to myself, happily singing the song he wrote, "Blades of Sadness".."The blade of a knife, blood from once loved, someone is looking for you.." Continuing the song..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:02 pm

Reina gave a small laugh and said "Yes...Ohter hybrids tend to be freaked out by dangerous animals...I'm not saying your dangerous...I'm saying that the animal you turn into is a little scary..Well yours isn't that bad..I once knew this one kid who could change into a full grown grizzle bear..Now that was scary." Reina gave a small giggle and giving Poseidon a wink added "Well it's nice to meet you...I hope you have a lot of fun and such..By the way you can call me Rei for short....Anyway It was nice to meet you...I have to get going see ya around." Reina picked up her things and began to walk toward the girls dressing room then turning back called out "See ya Scoot! Poseidon!" Then she walked into the bathroom. After getting dressed Reina walked out into the hall and wondered were she should go. "Maybe the training room again..." Reina thought as she headed down the hall.

((To the Training Room!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:09 pm

"Okay see ya later then." Poseidon said, giving her a wave. Turning to Scoot he listened to the song he was singing. It was pretty good, though he had almost no ear for music. When Scoot was finished he asked, "Hey do you know if there is some kind of workout room here?" he hadn't worked out in awhile, since to him being caged, collared, and injected with shark DNA. He jumped out of the pool and used his powers to take the water that was dripping off of him and put it back into the pool. It seemed that he was going to make friends, whether he wanted to or not.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:28 pm

((Walking to the halls to the training room)) Before I go, I said "Yeah, just follow me I'm going to workout right now.." He walked down the hall and went into the training room.

((Continued in Training Room topic))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:38 pm

It felt good to be near water again. He set his clothes on a chair and said, "Hey Scoot can you watch these for me?" he asked, then jumped into the water.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:52 pm

"Sure.." I said, sitting on a chair..I pulled out a pen and started writing in the book, some songs that I kept editing things..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:56 pm

Poseidon had been swimming for about half an hour when he decided to do something else. He jumped out of the pool and gathered his things saying, "I'm gonna change in the dorm, I'll be right back." when he returned he asked, "So what else is there to do here?"

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:02 pm

"Not much" I said to him, "But theres a waterfall in the Greenhouse Dome" I then got up, and I walked and showed him to the Greenhouse Dome ((Continued in Greenhouse forum - Waterfall Topic))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:40 pm

When Poseidon stepped out onto the poolside he looked and saw that there weren't many other swimmers there. The ones who were present didn't seem like the type to freak out so he changed into his shark form and jumped in. It was such a different experience to swim like a shark. He didn't have to breathe and he was swimming so much faster now. It was all very exhilarating.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:43 pm

Hunter throw his clothes onto one of the chairs and stepped into the pool waters. FLoating on his back he watched Poseiden swimming around in his shark form. "Hay thats cool!" Hunter said as Poseiden circled him.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:47 pm

Poseidon heard Hunter's comment through the water. Even his hearing was magnified by his hybrid form. He changed back into his human form and floated up to the surface. "You know, I just realized that I don't know what your animal form is." he said.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:51 pm

Hunter gave a laugh and said "I;ll show you when we get into the field..Lets just say I can't change in here or I'll get in trouble..." Hunter got out of the pool and used some of his wind power to get dry turning back toward Poseiden Hunter said "I'm going to change if you want come meet me in the field..Say about 10 minutes? Then I'll show you my form..See ya." Hunter waved as he left the pool and after he changed went toward the field door.

((To The Field!!!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum