Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto

2 posters

Go down

Naruto Empty Naruto

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:30 pm

Who would like to do a Naruto rp?
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Naruto Empty Re: Naruto

Post  MinaKitsune Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:01 pm

I would love to Naruto RP ^--^ I just feel bad for the poor sucker who plays as Sasuke >D I absolutly HATE him, hes a total jerk to everybody x-x
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:52 am

He is a jerk but you have to admit at times he can be cool...although I don't like the whole rescue sasuke arc...He doesent want to be rescued so leave him alone, let orochimaru have him!XD Any way, who would you like to be? And don't be affraid to through in some made ups too!^^
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:16 pm

I wish to be a made-up, and yeah sometimes he KINDA cool, but I quickly get over it xD and I still think Oro is a pedophile x-x and at those times, I feel slightly sad for Sasuke xD and also where are we starting off?

Name: Sanchi Hiroshi (made up, not sure if it means anything or not xD)
Rank: depends on where we start xP BTW I haven't gotten to shippuden yet x-x
Village: Konoha
Abilities: Can manipulate earth to her will, can read minds, and can talk to all animals.
History: San, as people call her has always lived a peaceful life, Although her parents died, they died in normal ways, her father always had heart issues and he had a heart attack for over-working in the fields, and her mother died by having a tree fall on her, she was rushed to the hospital but it was too late. San now works in the fields and when she isn't helping out farmers shes training to be a ninja.
Personality: San is a very calm person and hates it when people think their all that plus some(Sasuke in other words Laughing ), loves all animals and is generally a nice person. Cares for others, normally at her own expense.
Outfit: Naruto Ninja
Looks like: Naruto MinaKitsune9199 San also has that tatoo on both her shoulders.
Weapon: Her wip and her fan, San has mastered both of them and is an extremly good fighter.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:37 am

Alright thats good, but for the sake of it were also going to have to be some originals, lets start at the very begining, when they all become genin, is that okay? I'll be Sakura, Naruto, Kiba....and Hinata...How about you? Oh and if you want to be one of these just ask, I'll probablly give them up.^^ and a made up.

Name: Radica Lillium
Looks: Basicly she looks exactly like Hicoyo, but without the animal parts and black tips.
Villiage: Exchange student from the villige hidden in smoke.
Clan: Lillium Clan
Keki genkai: Her Clan is able to summon and control any feline demon.
History: She is all that is left of this powerful clan that dominated the Smoke village. One night a large tiger demon came and distroyed the clan, the demon was so powerful that not even the clan leader, Radica's father, could control it. But they did manage to kill the demon, but not before its soul could enter radica's unborn self and become a part of her. Her mother was the only one left, but died in child birth.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:19 pm

Alright then, I'll be... Shikamaru, Temari(When they come in the picture), Shino, and maybe Anko? Laughing I chose two girls and two boys also ^--^ and also do we have the same squads and everything? (IE:Naruto Sakura Sasuke Kakashi) I've never done a Naruto RP before, infact I've only ever done Animal RP and your Gifted but Caged RP xD Soo, maybe you can start so I can see how its done? and yeah its fine to start at the beggining ^--^b
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Thu Jan 10, 2008 5:49 am

(Okay, I'll start with Radica.)

Radica walked into the village hidden in the leaves, this was her new home, at least for some time. Radica was part of the new exchange student program that had just started to stregthen bonds between the villages, yea right....The only things Radica carried with her was a back pack, a quiver full of arrows and a bow held in her right hand. On her neck, bearly noticable through her red hair was a tattoo looking birthmark, in the shape of winged tiger. She walked into the village, and stopped as two ninja appired. Radica pulled out her passport, "Radica Lillium of the Smoke village." She said, the wore no head band, but instead around her arm was a black sweatband with metal, the smoke village's insignia upon it. "Alright, follow us." Radica did as she was told, and moving at quick speeds helped her to show up at her new home, and others as well, for this was a dorm building for other exchanged students who would be staying, and she two would be assigned to a four man squad. (So yea, join a team.)
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: