Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sparing Dome

3 posters

Go down

Sparing Dome Empty Sparing Dome

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 08, 2008 7:40 am

Begin here.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Sparing Dome Empty Re: Sparing Dome

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:14 pm

The door to the dome slid open and Hicoyo followed after, trying to make this as painless as possible.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:23 pm

I was a bit afraid, but tried not to show it. I remembered what hapened to the fish boy when he lost a fight and David seems realy to be "shock happy"

David said, "Computer! Activate Blue Match sequeance!"
The lights under the clear floor glowed blue, and David threw us both into the middle.
"Allow Hicoyo make the first move! I want to see your defense. Then keep fighting!" He shouted. I heard tones of excitement in his voice. He seemed to like me in pain, otherwise he wouldnt be putting me in with a more advanced hybrid, and allowing her to make the first move. But thaT WAS IRRELEVANT. (srry for caps)

I spread my legs a bit and moved my hands in front of me, hoping I'll be abler to defend my self.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:28 pm

Hicoyo stood up and looked to the girl, she was scared out of her wits! The buzzer sounded and she did as she was commanded, but the attack was light, not near enough to kill her, but to sustain some damage. She took a fighting stance and readied herself, throwing her bow and arrows aside.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:35 pm

(Wait, could you post what the moves are? Right now I'll just make up what you did)

The attack with her claws peice my left shoulder, but before she pulled it away, I slammed my fist up into her elbow. Afterwards I wished I didnt. My claws had dug ainfully into my upper palm, but I tried not to show pain as I changed my hind legs into wolf's and lept towards her. I sank my teeth into her should, while tearing my claws into her side, ripping her shirt to bloody shreds at the side.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:39 pm

Hicoyo ground her teeth as the pain hit her like a ton of bricks, but she kept on. She grabbed the girls head and ripped her away from her body, slining her across the room. She then released her power, she paralized the girl and held her in midair, unable to move her limbs. Her hand was held out toward her, as she began to close her palm, more pressure was added.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:52 pm

I didnt know how I knew I could do it, but suddenly goldflecks appeared before my eyes and I blacked out, and a split second later, I was six feet behind her, and the gold flecks disappeared. I felt weak, but I was away from her and her gripping invisible hands. I was shaky, but I still had a chance. Suddenly, I felt that I had another power. I put out my hand towards the ground, pinched my fingers on seemingly thin air, and pulled it up sharply. The ground shook, and the middle of the floor crcked, and a hill erupted out of it between us. I jumped onto it, keeping my hand high. When the point nearly hit the top, I flexed my hand and a steep ledge appeared. Using it, I jumped off and dove down towards her, knowing exactly where to pounce.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:56 pm

Hicoyo dident even have to gesture before her vectors hit the ground before the girl, knocking her off balance. Hicoyo jumped back and made room, the rocks around her suddenly began to float as she hurled them toward her, these could kill if they struck, but the girl also intedned to kill her right?
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:06 pm

I was sweating as I dodge the rocks; I thought this was a blue match? No killing, but this wasnt in this girl's idea. Suddenly, a rock grazed against my shoulder and I fell to the ground. It impacted me hard, and left a bleeding gash on my arm. But pain was irrelevant, I have to fight back. I stand on all fours, my wolf legs coming back and I launch towards her. This power I know I have. I wrap my arm around her neck, and pinch her where the shoulder meets the neck, the lethal neck pinch that would leave a person unconscious for at maximum of an hour. But if I did not percisely get the energy flow on the right nerves, it wouldnt work....

(dun dun dun!)

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:16 pm

"Sorry, trivial attacks like that don't work on me." Hicoyo replied and grabbed her, flipping her over her back and across the dome. She stood up and cracked her neck, the look on her face the same, even though her arm and side were bleeding, this was what she was made for.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Mon Jan 14, 2008 8:29 pm

I was struggling to get up, cursing at myself at not percisely placing the neve pinch, and struggling through the whole battle overall. I was losing, but I wouldn't give up just yet. I manged to get to my feet, and pointed at the ground Hicoyo was standing on. A large, 10 meter circle suddenly dropped in a stomach sickening drop with Hicoyo was standing. I kept the valley dropping deeply, I was going to get her to the core if possible, or at least the magna later under the second crust.

Suddenly I changed my mind and caused the ground to go up instead, halfway up to the ceiling, I stopped it suddenly for Hicoyo to smash into the ceiling by herself. I dropped the mountain quickly back to level with trhe rest of the floor, causing her to free fall back down.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:32 am

Hicoyo free fell to the ground, but this was easy for her to do. She flipped over and riched into her back pocket, pulling out small knives between each finger, throwing them at the sound of speed, with the help of her vectors.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Tue Jan 15, 2008 12:23 pm

It was to late to dodge, one knife caught me in the leg, and as I going down, another eirced me between the ribs into my stomach. I droped to my knees, my hands wrapped around the knife handle in my side. I was about to pull it out, before I realized that the knife blade was the only thing keeping the corrosive stomach acid from hemmroging. The pain was horrible, but I tried to stand. Instead my feet gave way and I fell onto my back. The room was swirling, but I could only see pain.

Instead of punishing B'Ellana with a shock for losing, David ran towards Hicoyo, who landed on the ground and picked her up by the throat, squeezing his fingers into her neck untill sh could not breath. He deactivated her powers with the universal word and screamed, "This was a fucking blue match! You were not suposed to try and kill her!"

He picked up a fallen knife and drove it into the place right under the sternum (breastbone) It was not enough to kill her now, but left untreated, she could die.

David threw her to the grouind and ran over to the wall comm.

"Doctor Donfield to medical team. My hybrid, Hybrid 1701, has severe injuries, but not bad enough to put her down, but she needs to be treated."

"Acknowledged, we'll be right there," crackled a voice from the genetics lab.

David then kneeled next to me. I at first, flinched away from him but he said, "I'm not going to hurt you. Hicoyo cheated. I meant it as a blue match, not a red match where one must be killed."

I was still hesitant, and we kept eye conact until the medical team arrived. The sedated me with a shot in a vien in my arm.

(moves to Genetics Lab into Medical Chamber)

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:45 am

Hicoyo laied on the floor, blood dripping from the handle of one of her nives, this was why she was told not to fight against others unless it was a red match...she was built to kill her enemys, it was her instinct, second nature by now. But when he drove the knife in he dident expect her to slow it down with her power abit. She stood and staggered to the dome door, she got it open and then walked down the hall, leaving a trail of blood.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Sparing Dome Empty Scooter and Kitten's battle.

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:02 pm

I was being dragged, I stared with a bored expression on my face. As we entered, Britney said, "Computer..Blue match.." The whole floor went blue, then some pillars and gates and other things came up. I started with the first move, I sent a quick Shocking Whirlpool. It almost shocked Kitten but she moved out of the way quickly. She then used her Sidekick power and launched a few gates at me, I kept dodging but one hit me hard. I got up as fast as I could and ran around very quickly and shocked her, she fell down then tripped me and shocked me back. I got up and ran to the other side as fast as I could trying to evade. I quickly picked up a pillar and broke it with my Whirlpool. I threw a small peice, it hit her but she didn't get hurt much. She was able to use her power to stop it. She shot a whirlpool too fast that I couldn't see it, I fell to the floor, she ran up and started to punch me and throw huge things at me, I hurried and shot one back, she was thrown back quickly, I was badly injured from the battle, she then ran up as fast as she could, I hurried and smacked her, but before I smacked her, I got shocked and I fell to the floor, the match then ended. I was on the floor, my clothes ripped up and I was bleeding badly..before the end she sliced me on the chest with a knife..she was happy and ran out of the dome quickly, back to the dorm. I got up and my handler yelled out at me. She was furious that I lost..I quickly ran back to the dorm after she stopped yelling.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum