Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Taio Station

2 posters

Go down

Taio Station Empty Taio Station

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:03 am

Takes you to the ammusment park.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Taio Station Empty Re: Taio Station

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:13 am

Stormy walked out onto the platform that was horribly crowed with hybrids and handlers. With her was Rose, and from the look of things they were gonna have to fight to get near the train. But as Stormy stepped forward, everyone stopped and looked the, simmontaninusly the other hybrids made way for her and rose.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:31 am

Rose looked around in shock and asked "Wow...You mus be real important....I feel wired standing with you now.." Rose gave a small laugh and added "Maybe you can show me how to do that...I would love to show Matt's handler a thing or two...Jerk.." Rose walked up toward the train and folding in her wings waited for Stormy. Looking around Rose had never seen a train before and she wondered how it was going to take her to the Ammusment park. Then Rose thought of Matt, "Hope his Ok.." She thought to herself as she waited for Stormy.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:39 am

"Nah, they do that cause they're scard of me, being ranked in the top five sorta makes you a bully without you really being one...you should see how they treat Kai." Stormy said with a roll of her eyes as she began to walk toward the tracks. She stopped near a large beam poll and waited. Above them was a large TV hanging from the ceiling, playing on it were commershals. The station was fairly clean, with a few potted plants set in awkward postions. Stormy sat down at a empty bench and looked around, soon the crowed around them resumed their buisness, thinking it was okay to move around again.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 am

Rose walked over to Stormy and sat down next to her. Looking around Rose said "Soo whose Kai? I never heard of him beofre...Well I never really heard about really anyone...You and Matt are the only hybrids I know right now..." Rose turned her attention to a small sound and smiled. Her friend Blue came to the train with them and landed on Rose's lap. Giving him a small pat Rose said to Stormy "O this is Blue...My bird friend...See Besides flying I can also talk to birds...Wried huh?" Rose gave Stormy a smile and continued to pat her bird friend.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:47 am

"Kai is, well actually was the most powerful hybrid here, he was ranked first on the power scale for more than 4 years...but then this new chicks come along, think her names Hicoya, Hicono....somthing weird but she beat him and now he's ranked second, which bumbed me down to fifth when I should be fourth." Stormy said and then watched as the bird landed on her lap. "How cute, no I don't think that's weird, sometimes I wish I could talk to animals."
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:53 am

Rose looked toward Stormy and said "Wow...This power scale sounds imporant..Whose number 3 then?" Rose let Blue fly up near the celling of the train station and watched him. She hoped that he would be ok without her for a couple of hours.

((I'm just going to say that Reina used to be on the power scale...Until she lost some of her power...Shes about 3 or 4 now..She is still very powerful with fire.))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:01 am

"I'll just let you know 1 through 7th then." Stormy said with a laugh. "First is that Hicoya chick, second is Kai, thrid is Cheza, fourth is some girl named Reina, Fifth is me, sixth is my brother, and seventh is Asuva." Stormy said with a thoughtful look. A ding was heard and a recorded voice was heard over the intercom. "Train 346, highspeed, roundtrip to Entaki station, if this is your train please stay behind the white line until the car doors are open." With that the ding was heard again and the sound of the hybrids voices crowed the room again. Stormy stood up and stretched for a moment. "That's us." She said and began to walk forward, the hybrids moving aside again.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:10 am

Rose wondered about the other hybrids, were they truely that powerful? Rose shook her head and followed Stormy into the train. Then she gave a wave to Blue and said in bird "Blue go home.." Then she walked into the train. Finding sets Rose sat next to the window and looked out. This was all new for her and she wondered what would be in store. Crossing her legs she fixed her mini skirt and said "Maybe when we get back we can go to the shopping store...I don't know about you, but this mini skirt and top are killing me..." Rose gave a laugh and added "Then couldn't take me when I was in a nice outfit no...They had to take me when I was going on a date..." Then looking out the window Rose smiled, this day was going to be fun.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:24 am

"haha, join the club." Stormy said as she sat down, she dident really dress with alot of skin showing so that stuff never really bothered her to much. "They have clothing stores near the amusment park, we'll go by there before we meet Asuva." She said with a smile.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:28 am

As the train started to move Rose got a light feeling in the pit of her belly. She had ridden on trains before, but now that she was half bird it felt different. Grabbing one of the paper bags in the set before her she hung her head over and said sickly "O God....Don't mind me...Stupid Bird DNA...Ooooo" Rose felt sick now, but she held her lunch, then turning her head toward Stormy added weakly "Don't mind the bird girl...." Then she hung her head down once more. "This trip is going to suck.." She thought to herself.

((I don't know if you want to say their at the Pack or me..I'll just let you do it..))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:33 am

"Sorry I dident know it was going to make you sick." Stormy apologized as she rubbed Rose's back to try and sooth her. The train entered the tunnel and the train suddenly got dark, with flashes of orange as they passed the tunnel lights. "It's a highspeed train so it should take us about ten minutes." She said to try and reasure her.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:37 am

"Great...And it's not your fault...I used to be able to get on trains...Like I said bird DNA.." Rose said weakly. After about 8 minutes Rose looked out to see the pack coming up before them. Giving a small smile she said "I guess thats the place.." Then she added with a giggle "I wonder what would happen if I were to throw up on someone shoes.." Then turned her head Rose waited for the train to stop.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:41 am

The train began to slow down and then a recorded voice came over the inercome of the train. "Now nearing Tigore station, if this is your stop please pull red handle closest to the windows, thank you." Stormy reached up and pulled the lever, the darkness on the train was no problem, she could find that stupid handle in her sleep.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:45 am

The train finally stopped and Rose ran out the exit, she was sick. After a couple of minutes it went away and Rose turned to Stormy saying "Sorry about that....Guess I'll need a big bag when I get back on..So were is this friend of yours?" Rose folded her arms arcoss her chest and waited for Stormy's reply.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:50 am

"She said to meet her by Topgun." It's hard to miss, the biggist ride in the amusment park, the only red one too." Stormy said with a smile as she walked out of the train staton and down the stepps where you could hear screams and smell food.

(To the ammusment park!^^)
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down