Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ammusment Park

3 posters

Go down

Ammusment Park Empty Ammusment Park

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 7:06 am

Begin here.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Ammusment Park Empty Re: Ammusment Park

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:55 am

Rose walked next to Stormy looking around at all the wildness going around her. Other hybrids were screaming, talking, and playing with one another. Rose looked toward Stormy and asked "It seems like a nice place, but...Don't these hybrids want to ever leave..I know now that it's impossible to leave this place...But I would always like to be free..." Rose walked in silence next to Stormy, she wondered how Matt and Blue were doing.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:59 am

"Well, that's a question that depends on the hybrid themself...Thore and I have no where to go and no family, so we make due here...Others like Asuva, she'd kill to get out of here." Stormy said as the two made there way through the crowds. Ubove them, hundreds of feet up were rollercosters and hung train tracks, where trains ran down it, dissapiring into another tunnel. "There!" Stormy said pointing to a large red coster. "That's topgun, let's go."
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:01 am

Rose ran after Stormy her wings folded next to her body. "Hope this park won't kill me.." She thought to herself as she watched the hybrids on the rollercoster speeding on the tracks. Rose followed Stormy.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:10 am

Standing out alittle from the crowd, due to her silvery white hair, leaning against a height sign was Asuva. In her hand was a wad of cotten candy that she had been nibbling on for awhile now. "Asuva!" Stormy called as she pushed passed another crowd and came up to the taller hybrid. "Yo." She said with a smile, she watched as another girl she dident know ran up beside stormy. "And who's this?" Asuva asked with a smile, flexing her wings that were folded tightly to her back. Unlike most who had pretty feathery wings, Asuvas was fleshy, the bones were black but the fiber being white between the bones. Part of her was albino, which is why she was so pale and had whiteish silvery hair.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:25 am

Rose looked at the other girl and smiled she gave a small bow of her head and said "My name is Rose..Nice to meet you..You must be Asuva.." Rose stood back a ways not wanting to show she was anything, but a friend. Giving another smile Rose added "So..What now?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:33 am

I ran to the park and looked around. Bright lights and loud music annoyed me i didnt care right now. My main main goal was to find Rose. I round her with a girl, i walked closer. I quickly ran forward and tapped her shoulder.
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:35 am

"Haha! Now? Now!?" Asuva laughed and then grabbed Rose's shoulders with a grim look. "We ride that!" She laughed with a great big smile as she pointed to topgun. "Stormys going to get over her fear today." Stormys face went pale. "No...uh uh, not gonna happen!" She said taking some stepps backward. "Oh yes you are." Asuva said and grabbed her wrist pulling her toward the line. "Ah, no I don't want to!" Stormy yelled and turned to rose. "Help me!" she mouthed.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:39 am

Rose stood looking at the two walking toward the line, then felt something hit her shoulder. Looking back she saw that Matt had followed her and she gave a cry "Matt! Were di you come from?" Then turning toward the coster said "Lets go!" Pulling Matts hand she followed Stormy and Asuva.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:45 am

I ran with Rose not knowing where we were going. Untill i saw the big ride. I shallowed and ran on. I was going to pretend i wanted to go on. Didnt want to look soft now. "Hey! You ok?" i asked
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:47 am

"Asuva please don't!" Stormy cried as she was pulled to the back of the line. Asuva nearly nodded her head. "You said you always wanted to try it, why chicken out?" Asuva asked. "BECAUSE!" Stormy yelled, trying to yank her hand free.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:23 am

Rose gave Matt a smile and said "Come on lets ride it!" Grab his arm Rose dragged Matt in line behind Stormy and Asuva. Turning toward Matt Rose gave him another smile and said "After this you can pick the next ride..How ya doing Stormy!" turning toward Stormy she hoped she would be ok. Stormy didn't look very happy in the line and Rose wondered why she didn't want to go. Looking up toward the coaster Rose gave a smile, she loved heights so this was going to be no problem.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:26 am

Stormy began to hyber venalate now. "Hey, don't have a panic attack!" Asuva said waving her hand to genrate air to cool the fox hybrid off. "I can't help it...You know me hieghts hate eachother!" Stormy yelled.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:35 am

Rose leaned toward Stormy and Asuva saying "Stormy heights arn't that bad...I hated them to before they gave me wings...Now I love it! Come on show a little spirit.." Rose gave them a smile and added in a whisper "When we get back maybe we can see if Matt will go to the field with us...He's a good flyer to.." Rose gave Matt's arm a pat and smiled at him.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:38 am

"Yea...that's what you two think..." Asuva said, now she looked sick, like she was gonna throwup or somthing. "Hey, no barfing!" Asuva said with a smile. "That's my job." She said with a laugh as she pushed Stormy forward, the line was now moving.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:42 am

Rose gave Matt's arm a pull and she lead him through the line. "Come Matt..This is going to be fun.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:54 pm

Matt looked up at the very large ride and gulped. He followed Rose and smile. "I bet....It is" he chuckled and walked on.
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:11 pm

Giving a laugh Rose turned toward Matt and said "Come on now Matt..I know the look of fear when I see it...Why are you scaired? You have been this high before..." Rose gave him a small smile and added "Don't worry..nothing is going to happen." The line got closer to the ride and Rose could feel the excitment growing inside of her. She just couldn't wait to take the dive on the ride.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:34 pm

Darn she notice that i was scared of going on."Me...Scared? No chance! He chuckled and walked on. He wasnt scared just a bit nervous thats all. He hoped anyway, as they came closer and closer. Matt tried to calm himself down and preten they were lining up for candy foss
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:50 pm

Rose gave her head a shake and said "Matt there's nothing to be afraid of..How about this after this ride you can pick the next one..I'll don't care what it is.." Rose gave Matt a smile as the line got closer to the ride.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:14 am

I stood on my tiptoes to see how many people were infront of us. There was only a few people waiting to go on. I grinned at Rose. "Well after this ride im going to make you suffer." I laughed and looked back at the ride. After going on this i was going to take her to maybe ghost ride or maybe something like that. I wasnt sure yet i was just taking my mind of the ride. Which was now louder as we walked closer and closer.
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:20 am

Rose gave a laugh and pulled Matt closer to the line...Soon it was there turn. Rose looked around and say that Stormy and Asuva had stepped out of line. Rose walked toward them and said "Well I guess I'll see you guys later..Bye!" Rose walked up to the hybrid who ran the ride. Getting into the of the big cars she patted the sit next to her and said "Come on Matt!"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:38 am

I smiled and walked over to Rose who was now ready on the ride. I shook my head and then sat down. Telling myself nothing would happen, nothing could. I turned to Rose. "You own me one for coming on this beast!" i added a smiled afterwards. I could wait for the ride. Forever.
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:48 am

Rose gave a giggle as the ride started it's climb. She wished Stormy and Asuva had come to, but they were busy talking to each other. They were strapped into the sits so there was no chance of falling, but still. Rose folded her wings in tight and whispered to Matt "Don't worry...we will be fine." Then the ride got to it's peak and they fell. Faster down the tracks the coast went Rose started to scream for joy. She loved this kinda of rides, thrown up her hands she hoped it would never stop.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Fenris Mon Jan 28, 2008 9:58 am

I held my breath as the ride climbed higher and higher. I looked at Rose who was enjoying herself. I smiled. "At least one of us is enjoying this ride" I said but befdore i could finish the ride shot down and fell. I shouted and laughed. It was fun the speed was great. I looked at Rose who had her hands in the air. I did the same and enjoied the ride.
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum