Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girls Bath

2 posters

Go down

Girls Bath Empty Girls Bath

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Begin here.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Girls Bath Empty Re: Girls Bath

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 10:28 am

Grabbing a towel from the girls locker room Reina started to undress herself. Placing her clothes neatly on a small bench Reina put the towel around herself and started for the shower room. Reina found that they had now put a small bath in the area and gave a smile. "Well now I guess I don't have to go swimming in that cold water." Reina thought to herself as she took a couple of steps into the warm water. Sitting down Reina laid back her head, the water was warm and steamy. Putting her hands in the water Reina made it even hotter, which made her feel great. Turning on her back Reina looked around the room, but saw nothing of importants. She locked her eyes on the floor and began to doze. Then after an hour Reina wakes up and leaves for her room.

((Going back to the dorm))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:38 am

Asuva came out of the stiming shower, her long white hair wet and dripping. She was dressed, and ready to blow dry her hair. Walking over to one of the many mirrors with a sink, she plugged in her hair dryer and proceeded to dry her hair.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:25 pm

Reina walked in and saw the other hybrid drying her hair. Giving a small smile Reina placed her items in one of the lockers, then started to undress herself. She hated to take a shower, but she smelled bad and no amount of licking would help her. Walking into the shower room Reina walked under the water and began to wash herself. After about 20 minutes she came back out, dripping wet. Turning into her wolf form Reina dried herself quickly and then walked over to her things. Changing back Reina started for the door and then down the hall. She wanted to go back to the dorm and so headed that way.

((To Dorm!!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:44 pm

Asuva finished drying her hair and grabbed up her things, heading out of the girls bath.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down