Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Boy's Bath

2 posters

Go down

Boy's Bath Empty Boy's Bath

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Begin here.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Boy's Bath Empty Re: Boy's Bath

Post  Fenris Mon Jan 14, 2008 9:38 am

I into the baths and looked around. It was ok i guess. I walked over to a shower and turned it on. I was going to have a bath but it wiuld take to long. I felt the warm water on my hand and dicided it was hot enough. I slip of my trainers and socks and put them aside. I do the same with the rest of my clothes and jump in. It was nice and warm but also refreshing. I grabbed some shampoo and rubbed it into my black hair. After i washed my hair and my body i quickly came out grabbing a towel and wrap it round my waist.

I check if anyone is in the same room. And shake my head quickly, to shake off most of the water. I grab a smaller towel and dry my hair. Then grabbed my clothes and get back changed. I had a shower faster then i thought and ran out of the baths.
Fenris
Fenris
Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 12:02 pm

Kai walked into the bathing rooms, dry blood crusted his face and stained his clothes, he had suffered another beating from Jeord. He limped alittle and made his way to one of the sinks, he turned the water on and grabbed one of the rags hanging by it. He ran water over the cloth and then began to wipe away at the blood, cleaning the gashes in his forhead and arms. The blood was also in his hair, so he took his shirt off and went to the tub. He duncked his head under the warm water and then came back out, scrubbing at it with his claws. Once he felt that was done he began to dry his hair and put his shirt back on, he began to braid his hair back to the way he usually had it.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down