Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hang Out (Boys clothes store)

4 posters

Go down

The Hang Out (Boys clothes store) Empty The Hang Out (Boys clothes store)

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:06 pm

You can begin here..
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

The Hang Out (Boys clothes store) Empty Re: The Hang Out (Boys clothes store)

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:09 pm

I walked in behind Reina and noticed all the nice clothes...I then looked at a white sweat shirt that said "Burton" on it, with a snowboarder picture..I went and grabbed it..looking for some nice pants. I saw a white pair, at the bottom it had spikes, and a picture off the bottom was black and white flames. I bought them, they were a little expensive..I walked to Reina and Poseidon.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Poseidon stepped into the store and saw a lot of clothes hanging on racks. "Well I should probably get a shirt first." he said, and walked over to the shirt department. He shifted through the multitude of clothes until he found a floral button up shirt like something you would find in Hawaii. Taking it off the rack he went to the pant department. Looking around he found some tan shorts with a lot of pockets on it. Picking it up he went to the shoes department. He found some plain sandals and grabbed them also. "Well what do you think?" he asked Reina.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:16 pm

Reina walked into the boy's clothes store and smiled. Scooter looked like he was getting into it, then turned toward Poseiden Reina gave out a little giggle and said "Here...I have a better idea for clothes.." Walking around the store Reina found a nice white short sleve shirt and a pair of knee tan pants, then walking back toward Poseiden said "Here...This might be a little better, but the sandals can stay." Reina smiled as she handed to clothes to him.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:18 pm

I then went to the changing rooms and got into the clothes, "These things are NICE" I said to them..having my old clothes on a hangar. I ran back to the dorm quickly, without looking like I was gone..and then came back. "Ok, I'm back."
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:21 pm

"Heh, I never really was the one for buying clothes." he said, taking the clothes she offered him. Putting the ones he had chosen back where he got them he put the clothes on the counter and got ready to pay for them. When he had bought them he said, "Hey you guys wanna go swimming? Maybe there's a pond or river around here. I can change into these afterwards."

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:25 pm

Reina gave both a smile and said "You guys can go to the pool if you want..I should get back to Hunter and Hicoyo...Plus I can't realy swim...When your power if fire you kinda tend to stay away from water..I'm sure you guys will have fun though..I'll see ya later.." Reina waved to them as she left the store and headed toward the Hunter and Hicoyo. Maybe this day wouldn't be so bad after all.

((Sorry I have to go do homework..See ya later))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:28 pm

((O-Kay, Seeya soon))

"Alright, I'll come..but I'm gonna work on my songs..I've had enough swimming today." Walking towards the pool with Poseidon.."Seeya Reina, I might be back at the dorm later.."
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:34 pm

"Oh well, at least I get to swim." Poseidon thought to himself. It was good to have some company, though the hybrid that was standing behind Reina in the food court did bother him somewhat.

(onto the swimming pool!)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:55 pm

Hunter walked into the store and looked around. He needed something that would make him look good and maybe even make Hicoyo like him more. Taking his time Hunter walked through the store and found what he wanted. Picking up he grab some close fitting blue jeans, a spike belt and a black sleeveless shirt. Taking them up to the counter Hunter paid for them and walked back toward his room. Looking toward the food court her saw another boy about his age drinking a soda. Walking over to the new kind Hunter asked "Hay you..I havn't see you before...My names Hunter..Whats yours?"

((To Food Court))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:19 pm

Athena and Posieden snuck quitly into the boys clothing store. Athena could hear her handler calling her name angrly. She stayed walking in pace with Posieden though as he told her to do. Kia called her name loudly and harshly. He looked at Posieden. He didn't recognize him from the back luckily, all though he looked a bit suspicious. He then pretended to just be browsing in the clothes store, trying to get a better look at Posieden to make sure it was him. Athena ducked behind a clothes rack. Kia looked at Posieden's face and then looked angry. He did not see Athena though. He stormed over ot Posieden, angry. Athena leaped into the rack, hiding. "Where is Athena hybrid?" He asked him. Athena looked through a crack in the clothes rack.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-08

http://lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:20 pm

"Athena...Athena... you wouldn't mean the goddess of war now would you?" Poseidon said with a straight face. He knew that if he even hinted that he knew then Athena would be in trouble.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 pm

"Don't play games with me hybrid I know you know. You were looking for her just a little while ago. Tell me hybrid!" He commanded. He was getting irratated by this hybrid's attitude. He looked at the hybrid with a fiery stare.

Athena watched as Kia began to get irratated. She was still shivering. Breeze stayed still and quite. Athena stroked the dove's soft feathers. She kept watching through the jeans.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:43 pm

"Oh! That Athena. I couldn't find her so I came here to burn some time." He said, acting like he just realized it. He enjoyed messing with this particular handler's head. "I'll tell you as soon as I find her though." he added, turning to look through a rack of shirts facing away from Athena but still close enough to help if something happened.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:48 pm

He stared at the hybrid. He then grinned. He knew that this hybrid was lying. From when he threw him across the mall floor he knew that he was hiding her somewhere. He wouldn't have left her while he was looking for her. "I don't believe you hybrid... she is somewhere in this store isn't she?" He said with a devilish grin.

Athena's eye's widened as he talked. Shit! She thought. He knows I am here!
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:51 pm

"Yeah that's it. I'm hiding her here right alongside me, the guy who got right up in your face. The guy who you would be looking for and is easy to spot in a crowd." He said in a voice that was just dripping with sarcasm. Even though he was easy to trick, he was also smart.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:58 pm

'Forget it! I will look around for her in here myself!" He said with an annoyed vioce. He shoved the hybrid out of the way and began to search through each rack. He was coming closer to Athena's! Athena began to get more scared. Breeze started to quiver in anger. Athena shushed her again though. She quitly shifted and crawled out of the rack. She crawled out of the store and hid behind a statue of the government that was there.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:01 pm

Poseidon allowed himself to be shoved out of the way and was carefully watching Athena's rack. When he saw her leave the store he turned so the handler couldn't see his face and mouthed, "My dorm." so she could hide there. Dropping his card silently he kicked it under the door and it slid right by her feet. He would stay here to prove that he wasn't hiding her.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:06 pm

Athena nodded. She took the card and sprinted down the mall hall, all the way to the exit.

(To Posieden's dorm for Athena!)

Kia searched through all the racks in the store. He found nothing. He banged his fist on the table that apparently had a $650 ring on it. Kia had smooshed it! The lady walked over to him angry. "You break it, you buy it!" She yelled to him. She held out her hand to take the money he now owed her. "Damn it!" Kia muttered. He gave the lady the money and walked out of the store to search more.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:09 pm

Poseidon was watching silently until the handler crushed the ring. Then he let out a stifled laugh. Watching the guy storm out of the room he waited a few seconds then went to his own dorm, he was worried about Athena.

((to Poseidon's dorm))

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down