Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Music Store

3 posters

Go down

Music Store Empty Music Store

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 9:06 am

Begin here!
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Music Store Empty Re: Music Store

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 3:37 pm

I walked into the music store, apparently they had to have Zunes, I went over to the music player area, and there it was...A black Zune, a fresh screen..I grabbed it and looked at the price, "Well, 70$? I guess I have enough.." I said, counting out my money..I walked over to the counter and bought the Zune...I walked and grabbed cds and bought them real quick, I then left the store walking towards my dorm.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:24 am

Hicoyo's face turned a light pink and she looked down to the floor. "Um...I don't know...I'm not sure how you "like" someone...." She said with a thoughtful look. She knew what love was, but she dident know how it felt herself. The store was quite, every so often they would pass a headset that was used to listen to the music, all you had to do was scan it into the machine and litsen, then buy if you liked it.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:30 am

Giving a grin Reina wondered what Hicoyo really felt about Hunter, then giving a shrug Reina walked into the store with Hicoyo. The store was quiet and Reina walked up to a couple of place to look. She was a big fan of Dragonforce right now and she looked to see what they had. Grabbing a CD Reina walked toward the counter and paid for it. She had a CD playing in her room that she had left behind and now she had another CD to go with her collection. Smiling at Hicoyo Reina asked "Well what now Hicoyo? I got everything I wanted? What would you like to do?" Reina gave Bounty a pat on the head as the Cat/Bird gave a small purr. Then looking back toward Hicoyo Reina waited for her reply.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:34 am

"hem, I don't know..." She said and looked down to the ground. Lillium poked her head out again and meowed.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:41 am

Reina tapped her fingure agaisnt her face then with a snap said "How about you go get a movie and I'll take this stuff back to my room...I need a quick brake. Then you can go back to my room and we can watch it....I think there were some new ones that just came out too...Anyway I'll see ya soon Hicoyo!" Reina said as she walked back toward her dorm.

((To the dorm!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down