Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Court

+3
MinaKitsune
Nikolai
Midoriko
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Food Court Empty Food Court

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 07, 2008 12:21 pm

Begin here.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Food Court Empty Re: Food Court

Post  Nikolai Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:48 pm

Nikolai was sitting in the corner of the soda machine and the wall, deeply concentrating on his book, ignoring everything else. He had already eaten because his tray was sitting beside him. It had the wrapper of a burger and a soda can. After he got up and put his tray away, he went back behind the soda machine and started reading again.
Nikolai
Nikolai
Collared Human

Male Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:54 pm

I walked in and noticed Nick by the soda machine. I walked over and got some soda, a Pepsi to be exact. I looked over at Nick whom was quietly reading his book. I said "HEY NICK!" really loud to scare him.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:57 pm

Nick threw is book in the air and it landed on his face. And from under the book, he murmured, "Hi..." And he took the book off his face. "Have you eaten? I have a spare..burger...?" He didn't know what a burger was, but knew it tasted good. He offered Mina the burger.
Nikolai
Nikolai
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:10 pm

I smiled and shook my head "No thanks, its bad to eat and then go swimming I heard." I said to him, I casually drink my soda and stretch my arms.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:12 pm

"It is indeed" Nikolai said. "Did you know you could also drown if you we're cramped by the food you ate? You could fall under." Nikolai sat the unfinished burger on his tray and continued reading.
Nikolai
Nikolai
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:24 pm

I sat down next to him and watched as random hybrids walk past us. I look over at his book and ask him "So, what are ya reading?"
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:28 pm

"Moonlight." He replied, showing her the title. It had a picture of a white rose with red in it. "Its about a vampire romance thing, very different..." And he continued reading his book.
Nikolai
Nikolai
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:30 pm

"Oh, I see." I smiled again, he didn't seem much like the one to read romance novels, but thats just my opinion. I sit back, sipping on my soda as I begin to slightly doze off.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:45 am

Walking past a couple of hybrids on a bench Reina looked around. The mall had grown from the last time she was here and it made her smile. "Well better then what we used to have.." She thought. Turning towards the others Reina gave a smile and said "You guys can go get something..I'm going to go sit over there..See ya in a little bit." As Reina walked over to the table she felt better. "At lest Thore it's here." She thought.

Hunter looked over at Hicoyo and gave her a wink. "Lets get something to eat and then we can go sit by Reina..." Walking over to one of the food places Hunter smiled, because this was the first time we had had any friends in a long time.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:49 am

"Okay." Hicoyo said and followed after Hunter. They ended up going to a soft prezal shop, Hicoyo ordered one with alot of salt and drink. "Name, number and Handler please?" Said the hybrid behind the counter as she typed into her computer. "Hicoyo, 43, Kiki Novica." She said, the girl typed it in and smiled. "Thank you Hicoyo."

"At least who isent here?" Thore said as he leaned against the wall behind Reina. He smiled to himself, she wasent that hard to find.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:55 am

Reina turned to see Thore standing behind her and she gave him a nasty smile "Well if it it's the devil himself..Hows the weather down there in hell?" Reina looked away from him, ignoring him. "Mabye if I pretend his not here he will go away.." Reina thought to herself. As she waited for Hunter and Hicoyo to come back Reina started to play with her long red hair. She was going to try anything to keep from talking to Thore.

Hunter walked with Hicoyo to the prezal place and watched her order herself something. Giving a smile Hunter said "You like salt? Well don't eat to much or you will loss your sweetness.." Hunter gave her a wink and waited for her to get her order.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:45 pm

Poseidon walked in and saw Reina sitting at a table with a hybrid he didn't know and Hunter with another hybrid he didn't know at the pretzel shop. Looking around he started thinking about how he would pay for the food then he remembered that Kal had given him 200 dollars. "Looks like I'm eating good today." he thought to himself and walked up to the burger stand. He ordered three hamburgers, two fries, and a soda. Walking over to the table Reina was sitting at he caught some sideways glances. "Maybe I should invest in some real clothes." he pondered. Then again, it could have just been how much food he had. He sat down and after a moment of thinking he turned to Reina and asked, "There wouldn't happen to be a clothes shop around here would there?"

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:55 pm

Turning her attention from her hair to Poseidon she gave a smile and said "Ya...There some clothes stores around here.." Looking at him Reina gave a giggle and said "Ya..I really think you need to get some..Different clothes Poseidon.." Reina fixed all her attention on the new hybrid and giving a smile said "If you want I can help you find something...I think there are a couple of stores for boys around here..Will have to wait for Hunter and Hicoyo first..."

Hunter walked over to Reina's table, but stopped when he saw Thore standing behind her. Giving a nasty grin Hunter said to Reina "This guy bothering you?" As Reina turned to look at Thore Hunter waited by the table next to Poseidon and Hicoyo.

Reina looked back toward Thore and said "You still here?" Then turning her attention back to her friends she added "No Hunter...I don't want to start any fights in here.." Giving a smile to the two Reina said "After we are done lets help Poseidon some different clothes.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:58 pm

"Yeah." Poseidon said, rubbing the back of his head. "I didn't really have much of a chance to change before... arriving here." he added. Then he set to work on his food. In only a few minutes he had finished his food. He wasn't a messy eater, just fast. Usually he just ate fast so he could swim later, but he didn't want to keep his friends waiting.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:01 pm

I walked into the court and walked towards the "Grounds For Coffee" stand..I ordered just a small cup, not too much caffiene...I noticed the group over at the food court and said to myself, "Maybe I should pay them a visit.." I walked over slowly, and sat across from Reina and said, "Hey Reina, Hunter."
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:05 pm

((Ok I'll have to make a store for boys so just hold on))

Reina gave Scoot a smile has he sat next to her. Turning toward Poseidon she said "OK we can go...Hunter why don't you stay here with Hicoyo and I'll take Poseidon clothes shopping...Scoot if you want to come you can." Turning toward Thore Reina locked her brown eyes on his blue ones and added "You better not follow me if you know whats good for you.." Reina held up her hand and it burst into a red hot flame. I licked at her skin and clothes before she finally put it away, then turning toward Poseidon and Scoot Reina said "Come on..Follow me.."

((To The All Boy's!)) ((I'm going to make it so just hold on))

Hunter gave them all a smile and said "Ok guys have fun!" Then her turned toward Hicoyo and asked "Well what would you like to do then?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:07 pm

I finished the coffee and threw away the cup "Alright, I'm comin" I said, following Reina out of the food court

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:10 pm

((I really don't want to copy any names from real stores...The one I put up is fine for now.))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:00 pm

((Nikolai walks to a table and sits down)) Nikolai was thinking, 'I wonder where Mina is.' and he took a sip of his soda and continued reading his book while he was sitting there.
Nikolai
Nikolai
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:34 pm

Walking toward the table were Hunter and Hicoyo still sat Reina waited for Hicoyo to finish her food. "After were done guys..What do you want to do next?" Reina looked down to make sure Bounty was ok and waited for them to reply.

Hunter looked under the table and said "Cute cat...Well cat-bird I guess you would call it...Hicoyo what do you want to do?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:38 pm

When Poseidon walked into the food court he saw Reina with a pet as well. Walking over he said, "Small world huh? I just got a pet also." he set his new pet's cage on the table. "Now for a name... I know. I will call you Pipp." he said, looking his pet in the eyes. Pipp gave a little trill at the sound of his name so Poseidon knew he liked it.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:39 pm

I walked in, handing out flyers..I spotted Hunter, Reina, and Hicoyo I said, "Hey guys, Come to my concert tonight..." Handing them a flyer saying "Scooter playing "Through the fire and flames" by Dragonforce, 2006 in the Concert room." I then said "Seeya there guys..if you wanna listen to me practice, I'll be in the dorm.." walking back to the dorm, and a small sound of guitar was heard in the halls...

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:45 pm

"Wow" Poseidon said, turning to Reina, "This is a really old song. My grandparents used to listen to that song." he liked the song when properly performed. It was very hard, so he wasn't expecting all that much. He wouldn't mind being surprised though.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:49 pm

((I love that song!! ^-^))

Reina looked at the flyer and gave a smile, she loved that kind of music. Turning toward Hicoyo Reina asked "Hay Hicoyo want to go shopping for this? I need a new outfit anyway.." Reina glanced back and saw that Thore was still in the same spot he had been an hour ago. Giving a small sigh Reina hoped he won't try anything on her, she wasn't in the mod to play games with a guy she barly knew. Turning back toward Hicoyo Reina added "Well?"

Hunter took the piece of paper and looked at it. He had heard of the song before and people told him it was good. Looking over toward the girls Hunter gave a small laugh. "So there going shopping I guess..." Thought Hunter. Then turning toward Poseiden Hunter said "Why don't we go back to the dorm first..Your bird might not like the loud music."

((I'm going to wait for Hicoyo to reply...Hunter will go with Poseiden while Reina stays...Maybe have the concert later..))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum