Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Food Court

+3
MinaKitsune
Nikolai
Midoriko
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Food Court - Page 2 Empty Re: Food Court

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:51 pm

"Yeah good thinking." Poseidon said to Hunter. Picking up his birdcage he went off with Hunter towards their dorm room.

(to the dorms!!!)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:52 pm

Eclipse wrote:((I love that song!! ^-^))

Reina looked at the flyer and gave a smile, she loved that kind of music. Turning toward Hicoyo Reina asked "Hay Hicoyo want to go shopping for this? I need a new outfit anyway.." Reina glanced back and saw that Thore was still in the same spot he had been an hour ago. Giving a small sigh Reina hoped he won't try anything on her, she wasn't in the mod to play games with a guy she barly knew. Turning back toward Hicoyo Reina added "Well?"

Hunter took the piece of paper and looked at it. He had heard of the song before and people told him it was good. Looking over toward the girls Hunter gave a small laugh. "So there going shopping I guess..." Thought Hunter. Then turning toward Poseiden Hunter said "Why don't we go back to the dorm first..Your bird might not like the loud music."

((I'm going to wait for Hicoyo to reply...Hunter will go with Poseiden while Reina stays...Maybe have the concert later..))

Theres a slight problem with that...She wont reply for awhile because..It's 1:51 AM where she lives!!
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:56 pm

((Ya, but she wakes up early in the morning...I can do anything until she gets back...It would be wried if I left her there...Sorry))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:24 pm

Running into the food court, I found Reina, I said, "Can I talk to you for a second..in the dorm...just real quick..."
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:27 pm

Reina turned toward Scooter and gave a confused look, then said "Ummm Sure I ghess...Hicoyo do you mind I'm going to go with Scoot.." Reina got up and walked with Scooter back toward the dorm. "Wounder whats up with him.." Reina thought to herself as they walked toward their dorm.

((To The Dorm!!!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 10:02 pm

Reina walked back over to Hicoyo and gave her a small smile. Sitting back down Reina said "Sorry...Scooter wanted to tell me something..Anyway how about it want to go clothes shopping?" Reina glance to see Thore still hadn't moved from his spot and giving a small sigh Reina added "Thore what the heck is wrong with you..Staring at me it's going to help you at all you big idot..Why don't you go play with some fire or something....." Reina gave him a nasty smile and turned back toward Hicoyo.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:10 pm

Poseidon walked into the cafeteria and saw all of the choices. He got some fishsticks and soda. They were piled high on his plate because he was getting very hungry. He sat down at a free table and started eating. When he finished he stood up and said, "So let's check on Scoot."

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:42 pm

Athena walked into the food court. She went up to a place and bought a chicken burger with fries. She walked to a table and sat down and began to eat. She felt loney.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-08

http://lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:59 pm

Poseidon walked into the cafeteria and saw the girl eating. Still alone she seemed like she was lonely. He got some ice cream and sat next to her. "Hi I'm Poseidon. What's your name?" he asked, eating some of the ice cream.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:15 pm

Athena was surprised to see Posiedon sit with her. She smiled, not feeling so lonely anymore. "I am Athena. I got taken to this place just a little while ago." Athena anwsered.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:23 pm

"Yeah, I've only been here for a couple of days also." he said with a smile. He wasn't all that concerned with being sold. If his parents did that then he didn't want anything else to do with them. Snapping out of his trance he started eating his ice cream again and waited for her to finish her food.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:28 pm

Athena took her burger and took a bite out of it. It tasted good, but her mothers recipe was better. She missed her family alot, and she was stunned when they sold her and not her annoying brother Matt. But right now, she even missed the little brat Matt. Athena finished her burger and stayed sitting. "So, what do you want to do after you finish your ice cream? I was just heading over to the pet store. My trainer isn't very nice, and it would be nice to have a little compainion with me that actually likes me." Athena said.

((I don't mean fenris's Matt, it is Athena's younger bro, not him.))
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:33 pm

"Actually I already got a bird there. I'll be happy to join anyways though." Poseidon said. He could tell that she was sad, so he wanted to try to cheer her up. "Maybe when you buy your pet we could go swimming after?" he asked.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:38 pm

Athena smiled. "Yeah, that would be fun." She said happily. She was happy that she had found a friend. The pool water might even help her calm down. Maybe this place wasn't so bad after all...
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:42 pm

Poseidon finished his ice cream and looked over to see if Athena was finished. "There's a lot of nice people here, I just got lucky and met them fast." he said with a smile. She seemed a bit shy, but then again who wouldn't be.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:51 pm

Athena smiled back. Maybe should would find more nice people here. "So, you wanna head to the pet shop now, then go swimming?" Athena asked.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:57 pm

"Sure thing." Poseidon said with a smile. "Though you might wanna wait before jumping in the water, cramps and all that." he was a shark hybrid so he didn't have to worry. "You know we could go to the greenhouse after you get your pet. It's pretty nice in there." he wanted to show her all the nice thing this place had to offer, instead of the negative qualities.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Jan 17, 2008 4:59 pm

"Sure, I like nature, so that will be nice." Athena awnsered. She got up and began to walk to the pet store. She looked back to make sure poiseidon was still with her.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Thu Jan 17, 2008 5:06 pm

((Started RPing in Pet Store BlackFang Smile ))
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:58 am

Hicoyo finished off the food and nodded her head, she would love to go shopping. She looked toward Thore and smiled at Rei's attepmt to make him feel stupid, she had no idea the fire power he held, but she did, she read about it once when Kiki brought her Data papers. Hicoyo stood and grabbed her hand, pulling her down the way. "Come on!" she said with a laugh.

Thore smiled as she made her way down the mall, she was going to be fun to make break.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:27 am

Reina laughed a little and has she walked down the mall with Hicoyo she carried her cat/bird Bounty. "Hay Hicoyo have you seen my new cat/bird? Her name is FlamedBounty..Say Hi Bounty.." Reina stuck her fingure in the cage and the cat let out a purr. Giving a smile Reina turned back toward Hicoyo and asked "So what store do you want to go shopping in?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:43 am

Hicoyo stopped for a moment then thought about it for a moment. "Lets go to the pet store!" She said with a wide smile, showing the tips of her sharp fangs. Hicoyo then resumed pulling Rei down the hall. Thore followed after, but kept his distance, he was just going to observe her for awhile.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 7:44 am

"Ok great! I need to get Bounty a coller anyway.." Reina said as they walked toward the pet store.

((To The Pet Store!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:36 am

Walking into the food court Demyx looked around the room. Hybrids were everywere, eatting, talking, playing with each other. Giving a small huff Demyx walked toward one of the food counters and got himself a coke. Walking back to one of the tables Demyx sat down and wondered what he should do next. He didn't feel like making any new friends right now. He just wanted to get the day over with and that was it. Take a sip of his coke Demyx thought about walking down the rest of the mall.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:06 pm

((Sorry to come in randomly like this, but you might wanna choose a diffrent color then black..the background is black..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum: