Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Wars RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Star Wars RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Star Wars RP

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:42 pm

A small sound was heard, like a mutant.."Were supposed to self destruct this ship..so Halo doesnt destroy everyone.." As I walked into some access halls, I went down a ladder and there were Tusken Raiders and there were alot of guys that had legs, and then their body was like a huge 3 bump bubble thing, it popped when you got near them..and then a bunch of mini guys came out..I kept shooting.."Come on.." I said, while the girl was taking care of the last few..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:46 pm

Kate ran after Master Chief as she did she saw some Tusken Raiders being attack by wired bubble like things. Turning toward the Chief kate said "My names Kate by the way...But it probably won't be for long if we don't get out of here...Waa!" The Kate got hit in the back and turned to see what looked like a dead animal running at her with long fingers on one hand and a gun in the other. Shooting it a couple of times Kate killed it and tried to stand, but the pain in her back hurt ans she fell. Looking down the hall she saw more of them coming at her and with a smile she said "Great.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:52 pm

I shouted, "THE FLOOD!! NOT NOW!!" I ran towards Kate and helped her up..punching the little tiny guys trying to take her body..."Get Away NOW!" I said shooting them all, until I saw no more, "Are you ok..?" I said, helping her up..I stared at the seitnels.."Those are Seitnels, they're robots that have lasers.." I said, making sure she doesnt fall back down..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 6:57 pm

Kate gave the Chief a small smile and said "Ya...But that hurt like hell....Thanks.." Letting go of the Chief Kate stood up and walked by him. "Come on lets go..." Kate said as she walked down the hall.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:00 pm

(Are you on the dark side..?)

I lead her to the Bridge, we fought as we were going..I then said, "Go on one of those chairs..press the button on the side.." I said, as there were chairs sticking out of the front of the bridge, as there was a chassis looking area around them, there used to be glass there. "Go to the self destruct section and try to find the thing that activates it.." I said..watching her go and sit. I activated the Bridge's power..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:02 pm

((Bounty Hunters are both good and bad))

Kate sat down and watched the Chief play with some of the bottons then asked "Soo what are you going to do after this?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:05 pm

"Were not going to die with the ship of course, were gonna risk our lives and run, run, run." Then all the sudden the countdown started..I started to tell Kate, "Follow me..were gonna get out of here.." I started running..quickly I ran to an elevator..

Last edited by on Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:08 pm

((Ummm this is getting way....To wired for me..))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:12 pm

((Do you just wanna do a normal city rpg..?))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:13 pm

((It's just plan wired now...Ummm I'll tell the adimn to just lock it..))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:14 pm

((City RPG it is..?))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:16 pm

((Na..Not right now..Need a break...I'll see ya tomarrow..Bye Bye))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 16, 2008 7:17 pm

((Yeah, I guess, Cya..I'm gonna take a trip on guitar hero on HARD, lets see if I become a TRUE rock legend lol))

((Here's what it said: YOU ARE A TRUE LEGEND OF ROCK! NOW TRY TO BUST THIS ON EXPERT! LETS SEE HOW YOU DO!))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:11 am

Name: Kate Flame
Nickname: Kate
Species: Human
Job: Bounty Hunter
Hair: Light brown and long
Eyes: Blue
Height: About 5.6
Weight: About 125 pounds
Personality: She loves her work and would do anything to finish them. Tends to get in trouble for sometimes taking other Bounty Hunter's bounties. She also likes to use her looks to get what she wants.
Weapons: She has two pistols, a sickle looking knife, long range sniper, a light bow (Which is like a lightsabor only it has a bow handle and it shots out light arrows), Watch that can turn her invisible for a couple of minutes and short range rifle.
Clothes: She has on a tight top that has short sleeves and shows the top of her breast. Long legged tight pants that have rips around the legs. Her belly is showing and she wears a black belt to hold her weapons.
History: Kate is the first woman Bounty Hunter to kill more then a male. Her mother was a Bounty Hunter that showed her how to do everything and kill. At the age of 5 her mother was killed and Kate went to live with her mothers friend, who was also a Bounty Hunter. After turning 20 Kate become one of the best women Bounty Hunters.
Ship: The FlameHunter (Looks looks like a jet only much bigger)

((Ok here is were we start from))

Kate Flame watched the ships pass the space port. Giving a small grin she waited for the meeting to be over, she needed the info from her informent. Standing on deck Kate turned and watched ships coming in and out of the port. She gave another smile and thought of her own ship, the FlameHunter. It was a really good ship and could porbably beat anything in a race, well except for the Falon, but who really cared. "I bet it could beat the Slave 1 of Fetts" Thought Kate as she continued to watch. Then turning toward the door she saw her infoment walk out. Walking toward the small male Kate crossed her arms and said "Well? Anything?" The man gave her a small grin and said "There's a bounty of the head of a guy named Kevin...Poor fellow got into some trouble with the Hutts and now they want him bad...Pay good to." Kate gave her informent a smile then said "Jake you never let me down...The info on my ship?" Jake gave Kate a small nod and added "You better let me on some of that credit you get...I don't work for free.."

Giving a small laugh Kate replied "Do any of us do? Very well se ya later.." Walking toward her ship Kate thought that nothing could keep her from her money or bounty.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:14 am

((I don't really think I wanna do a starwars rpg..))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:18 am

Thats fine I'll just leave it up until someone does..
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:19 am

Ok

Or not..Gotta go lol..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down