Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athena's room

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Athena's room Empty Athena's room

Post  Kodiak Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:01 pm

Athena walked with Piosieden to her new dorm. She was still dizzy and walking a bit weakly. She looked at Piosieden. "Thanks. So, I will see you later?" Athena asked, turning to Piosieden. Breeze looked tired now. It looked like she needed a nap too!
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-08

http://lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Athena's room Empty Re: Athena's room

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:07 pm

"Yeah, I'll see you later." Poseidon said with a wave. He turned and walked over to his own dorm for a nap of his own. It had been an exciting day, and he wanted to take a break.

(off to my dorm topic)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:16 pm

(lol okay)

Athena opened her dorm door and walked in. The bright sunshine was shining through her window, reflecting off Breeze's cage. Athena picked up Breeze and put her in her cage. "You take a nap too." She said to her little friend. Breeze nodded and fell right to sleep with her head tucked under her wing.

Athena walked over to her bed. It had pink and white covers on it and a white mattress. The room was painted pink as well. It was kind of girly, the exact opposite of Athena. She ignored it and went into her bed. She closed her eyes and relaxed her muscles. She began to slip into the sweet dream realm as the sun shown through the window and onto her bed.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:26 pm

An hour and a half later Athena woke up. She felt alot better and her stress attack was gone. She got upfrom her bed and walked over to Breeze's cage. She was still asleep, so Athena left her. She wondered what Piosieden was doing. He was just next door, so she could probably hear him doing something if he was doing anything. She decided to pull out one of her mom's song books and sing a bit. Her mom wrote songs and Athena would sing them. She had a fantastic vioce. She wanted to sing for a living, but it seemed as though that dream had been flushed down the toilet. She began to sing sweetly her mothers favourite song she had written, she called sweet Roses.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:33 pm

Poseidon didn't want to make her quit her song, but he knocked on her door anyways. Athena was a wonderful singer, and Poseidon remembered when his mother would sing him lullabies when he was little. Tearing his thoughts away from his parents he waited for her to answer.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:35 pm

Athena heard someone knock on her door and she stopped her singing. She closed her moms book and walked to the door. She opened it and found Piosieden at her door. "Oh, your awake." Athena said, a bit surprised that he had woken up at about the same time as her. Breeze opened one eye and saw Piosieden there. Breeze immiedatly started jumping up and down, wanting to get out of the cage and see the visitor.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:38 pm

"Yeah, you know you have a wonderful voice." Poseidon said, then he chuckled a bit as he saw the little bird jumping in his cage. "Oh that reminds me, I will be right back." he said, then ran back to his dorm real quick to grab Pipp and was back in less than minute. "This is Pipp, my bird." he said, holding up Pipp's cage. "Um... May we come in?" he asked, lowering the cage again.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:45 pm

"Uh, thanks." Athena said, a bit emmbarressed that he had heard her. "Oh yeah, you can come in! You have such a cute bird!" Athena said looking at the bird. Breeze did a lous cooeing to Athena and had an annoyed look on her face. As if to say, Let me out noe or I will freeze you until you are a popsicle! I luaghed and rolled my eyes. I let Breeze out of the cage and she immediatly darted right towards Piosiedens face. biting his nose in a not hurtfull, but playfull way.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:50 pm

"Heh, it's the truth after all." Poseidon said, setting Pipp's cage on a table. When Athena let Breeze out of his cage the bird darted towards him and started nipping at his nose. "Hey there little fella." Poseidon said, shielding his nose with his hand. Then bending over he let his own bird out to meet a new friend. Pipp, having been set free, immediately darted in front of his owner to protect him, twittering loudly. Realizing that Breeze was only playing Pipp landed on the same table as his cage and trilled a little, "Hey there." to the other bird. Poseidon looked at Athena and asked, "Is it okay if I sit down somewhere?" he didn't want to offend her, and he was also a bit worried about her. She had really scared him when she had fallen out of the sky.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:54 pm

"Yeah sure, I don't mind." Athena said. She sat down on her beanbag chair that had already been there when she arrived. She felt like she was sinking. She luaghed a bit. "Beanbags are comfortable, but they are butt traps!" She laughed. She got comfortable in the chair and then waited for Piosieden to sit down.

Breeze looked at Pipp and cocked his head. "Hi, what's your name?" Breeze chirped to him.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:33 pm

"Beanbag chair huh?" Poseidon said, walking over to one of the strange chairs. They looked comfortable, but he still wasn't sure. Growing up on his parent's island he didn't really know much about people and items of the mainland. He let out a small cry of surprise as he sunk into the chair shortly after he sat in it. "They are a butt trap." he laughed as he tried to get more comfortable.

"I'm Pipp." the bird called to his new friend. He jumped to the left, then right trying to calm down.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 25, 2008 8:24 pm

Hunter walked into the room giving the door a soft knock. "Hay Poseiden...O Hi...You must be new." Hunter turned to the new girl and giving her a smile said "Name's Hunter...Nice to meet ya.." Hunter put the shopping bag by his foot and said "Looks like there are lots of new hybrids coming out now...By the way Poseiden have you seen Scooter around? Umm that kid is all over the place today.." Then turn back to the girl Hunter added "Ya I guess we are going to have a band thing tonight...Want to come?" Hunter crossed his arms and giving a smile waited for the girls reply.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Jan 26, 2008 8:57 am

Athena laughed as Piosieden yelped in surprise. She turned and saw another boy standing in her room. "Hey, I am Athena. Sure, I'd love to go to your badn thing tonight." She turned to Piosieden. "You never told me you were in a band." Athena said with a smile.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:09 am

"Yeah I was going to tell you." Poseidon said, standing up out of the chair. "I haven't seen Scoot anywhere lately. I think he might have done some kind of practice." he said, Scoot really an odd person. "I'm the drummer, and Hunter here is the bass player. Scoot, who I don't know if you've met yet, is the guitar player." Poseidon explained. He had almost forgotten he was in the band, because they had only practiced once.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:20 am

Athena nodded. "Cool, so when is your concert?" Athena asked. She wanted to see them play. "So are you guys like one of those boy bands or is Scoot a girl or what?" Athena asked. She was curious. She hoped that she wasn't making herself look stupid.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:27 am

"No, right now we're pretty much a boy band." Poseidon said, putting his hands in his pockets. "When are we playing the concert anyways?" he asked Hunter. He hadn't really put much thought into remembering when their performances are. "Our band is pretty new so I don't really know what to expect." He said to Athena. Then he called Pipp over to his cage with a whistle. Pipp heard and small trill of protest he flew into his cage. "Don't worry I'll let you out when we get to our dorm." he said to his angry little bird.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:31 am

Breeze chirped a little goodbye to Pipp and flew onto Athena's shoulder. She started chewing on her hair like she usually did. Athena just ignored it though. Athena turned to Hunter, waiting for him to awnser Posieden.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Jan 26, 2008 9:32 am

((now to wait for eclipse lol Smile . I am going to sleep behind my sunglasses lol Cool ))
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:27 am

Hunter gave a smile and walked over to Poseiden, giving him a slap on the bacl he said "Don't worry man...This is going to be fun! You want to come Athena? It's going to be great!...But first we need to get Reina and Hicoyo..There some other hybrids that are coming to watch." Then crossing his arms he added "I hope more hybrids come then just those two and you...That would be sad..." Hunter walked back to the door and picking up his Bass said "Well Poseiden I'm off to my dorm to play somemore..If you guys want to come you can.." Hunter walked out of the room and headed for his own room.

((To Hunter's Dorm!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:30 am

Athena nodded and turned to Posieden. "So, what do you want to do before the concert? I have nothing to do right now." Athena asked. She didn't mind doing anything. As long as she was away from her handler, she couldn't be happier.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:35 am

"Actually I didn't have any plans before the concert. Maybe we could go get something to eat, the cafeteria has great food." he said, remembering that he was still hungry. "Or did you already have plans?" he asked.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:43 am

"nope, I am fine with going to the food court. Besides, since you are part shark now you get hungry often now probably." Athena awnsered. She tried to get out of her beanbag chair but just got sucked right back in. After about a minute of doing this she finnaly got up. "Stupid chairs." She laughed. "Alright, let's go!" She said.

((to the cafeteria! AWAY! lol Laughing ))
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:52 pm

Athena and Kia walked into her dorm, Athena trembling. Athena stood in one spot, and put Breeze on the coffee table. Kia went into the closet and took out his baseball bat. He walked over to Athena and with all his might hit her in the stomach, knocking the wind out of her. She fell to the floor and Kia kept swinging at her non stop!. He hit her in the eye, that was going to become a black eye. He then hit her on the corner of her forehead. He finally stopped. Athena was crying uncontrolablly now. Kia slapped her across the face. "Stop you stupid crying bird! If you tell your friend about this you will regret!" He yelled at her. He then left Athena on the ground crying with the wind knocked out of her. He went to his dorm.

Athena got up, her legs screaming in pain. She limped over to the bathroom and looked at the clock. There was still time to go back and see Poseiden. She looked in the mirror. She had a goos egg on her forehead and a black eye on her left eye. She had bruised up legs and a bleeding arm and tons of cuts. She wiped the blood away and began to walked back to the mall to see Posieden. She then fell on her sofa. She just hurt like hell.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:56 pm

Poseidon made it back to the dorm just in time to see Athena collapse on her sofa. He stopped running and said, "Athena, I'm so sorry that I caused all of this." then he hit a nearby wall, leaving a huge dent in it. He hit it so hard that his hand started bleeding. "Come on, I'll help you clean up." he said, leading her back to the bathroom in her dorm.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Feb 01, 2008 2:58 pm

She was about to tell him what had happened when she remebered what her handler had said. "I, fell down the stairs on my way up. It wasn't him or you." Athena lied, looking away from Poseiden. Her lip with bleeding and she wiped it away with a wet paper towel.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next