Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Athena's room

3 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Athena's room - Page 2 Empty Re: Athena's room

Post  BlackFang Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:12 pm

"You know that you're a horrible liar." he said, wiping some blood off of her forehead. "But I won't do anything, just in case he does this to you again." he felt really horrible for doing this to her.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:19 pm

Athena knew she was a bad liar. She was more of a truthful person. " It is not your fault, it is just the way Kia is. It is not your doing." She said. She then grabbed a cloth and wet it under the sink instead of using paper towels. She wiped some blood coming from her knee. Her black eye was hurting alot, but she didn't show it. "He said that if I told you about what just happened, I would regret it. That is why I lied." Athena explained. She didn't want Poseiden to think that she was a liar. She wasn't a liar and hated lieing, which was why she was so terrible at it. Breeze began to twitch and she opened her eyes. She got up and shook her head. She ruffled her feathers and flew to the bathroom. She saw Athena and landed on the counter. She was chirping loudly and non stop at her, asking her "what happened? What happenned to me? Why do you have a bruise?" Basiaclly asking 50 million questions.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-08

http://lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:45 pm

"No it is my fault. If I hadn't said those things to him he probably wouldn't have done this to you." Poseidon said, helping her wipe the blood from her legs. "Me and my big mouth." he cursed to himself.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Sat Feb 02, 2008 8:11 am

"He would have done this anyways to me for disobeying him. Remeber, when I was hiding behind the plant he said that if I didn't come out at that time he would wack me with the bat when we got back to the dorm." Athena said, trying to make Poseiden not to feel so bad. It wasn't really his doing, it was Kia. "Damn that Kia, he is not happy unless he is either hurting someone verbally or phyisicly." Athena said.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-08

http://lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2