Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hicoyo's Room

2 posters

Go down

Hicoyo's Room Empty Hicoyo's Room

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 04, 2008 12:14 pm

Hicoyo lay on her bed, her mismatched eyes staring at the white ceiling, she was so board...but there wasent anything particular to do, as of yet.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Hicoyo's Room Empty Re: Hicoyo's Room

Post  Speaking Skies Tue Jan 08, 2008 11:55 am

As I saw battered doors with heavy locks, I wondered what would become of me. Suddenly he opened the door of one and shoved me in.

"Welcome to your new home." he said roughly. "I'll be right outside, and there are gaurds around this entire facilty, so dont try anything." With the he slams the door shut.

I look around wildly as I saw a female hybrid on one of the two beds in the plain room.

"H-hi..." I say uncertainly.

(If you dont want me as your roomate, thats okay)

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Female Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:08 pm

(No, it'll be fun!^^)

Hicoyo rolled over and looked at the new girl who had been thrown into her room, so that's why they had brought in the second bed. She dident have much to say so she only rolled back over and kept scilent.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Tue Jan 08, 2008 1:12 pm

As I saw the girl turn over, I regonized her as the begal tiger cross, who I saw when I was down in the cage room. I sat down on my new bed, it was itchy and hard, with a thin blanket. I felt like I was in a jail.

jail would be better compared to this. At least you were not changed into a weird looking hybrid and shock collared I thought to myself.

I was never much of a talker, and so if this girl did not want to talk to me, it was fine with me. I sat on the bed, very queitly, only moving my head so I would not be noticed. The door had old claw marks drawn into it, but they were huge, bear claws maybe? I shook my head, wondering wh I always had to asorb my surroundings in like a scientice. Maybe its all the sci-fi shows you used to watch. I smiled slightly, as I looked at the window. It had bars on it, but through them I saw many hybrids, talking, walking with their handlers, or just wandering around. i saw the fish boy that got in a fight with a raven hybrid, and he looked realy beat up. He was limping toward another door that was part of this building to, and his handler rushed up and grabbed him by the collar, yelling and telling him off. She shouted something, and the fish hybrid grabbed his throat and squeezed his eyes shut in pain. I looked away and saw the Raven boy, who was talking to his bemused handler and stretching his feathered night black wings proudly.

I sighed and lay down on the bed, using my arm as the pillow, for the bed lacked one. This was a rough place.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Tue Jan 08, 2008 10:02 pm

Moments, went by, turning into minutes of akward silence. Seeing her back was turned, I started to examine my new claws. They were black, strong, narrow and sharp, extending from were my finernails should be and curving downwards. I flexed my fingers to see how the felt with them, and with fur. It was awkard to move them with them with fur between them, no mater how sparse it was. The fur was laced as if my hand was paw, no fur on the pads of my fingers and thumb, then protective fur on the rest of the parts of the fingers, then my palms were bald. Then there was black fur running from there all around up to the elbow. Ironic, I used to make fun of guys who had very thick arm hair, but now, well, look at my arms!

I sat up on the bed, hoping something would break the awkward silence, otherwise, I will probably go to sleep, which I do when I bored.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:52 am

Hicoyo's ears twitched and she suddenly sat up, she stood and pulled a card out of her pocket it was green, with a barcode on the back. She looked to the new hybrid and then to the window, her tail moved sharply to the left and then back to a limp postion. She walked to the door and swiped the card, punching in a code afterward, the door slid open.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Wed Jan 09, 2008 7:55 am

I cocked my head like a wolf, and stood up. I had nothing better to do, so I decided to go up to the sliding door with the Tiger Hybrid Female. looking around cautiously sor some reason.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 09, 2008 9:15 am

"Your hanlder shoul have gave you one of these?" Hicoyo said as she held up the green card. "It allows you to open the door to your room." She said as the door slid shut. "No one's out there now, do you want to explore some?" She asked.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:39 pm

I nod. I was glad my handler was gone. I diod not like him at all; he seemed to find another's pain amusing.

I wondered where we would go first.

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Speaking Skies Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:40 pm

David suddenly walked in and said. "Come B'Ellana. Time to go train."

I looked wildly at Hircoyo, but did not comply. David said "Moon" and I recoiled, clutching at my throat as searing pain zapped through me, leaving me weak and shaky. I went to him on shaking legs.
"Now, come with me, or I'll do it again!"
I nodded and followed him to outside. Once the artifical light from the domes celing hit my eyes, he grabbed me by the collar and dragged me to a train station.

(switch to train station)

Speaking Skies
Collared Human

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:55 am

(Any of them but shinjuku.)
Hicoyo watched, it wasent like she could do anything about it. She let the door close and she sat back down on her bed, she dident find this troubling, this was the only place she knew.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down