Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mina's Room

Go down

Mina's Room Empty Mina's Room

Post  MinaKitsune Tue Jan 08, 2008 6:47 pm

I was thrown in here just a few minutes ago, and the room looked kinda... bleak. I looked outside my small window and smiled, their was a bush nearby. I began to control the roots, I was thinking of them crashing threw the window and making designs on the walls, which they did. a small flower came from a root, though its not really possible for that to happen, It just always seems to make the plant happy whenever I make it do something else, that it grows a flower for me.

I patted the soft and delicate lily and prayed in my head that my roomate wouldn't be a total pyro maniac. I prayed that, for I noticed a bed on the other side of the room. I sat down on the bed and continuead to control the roots, I ended up making an enclosed area, like a barrier around my bed with a small opening on the side. I got up and walked towards the window again. looking around I knew that their weren't any vines nearby, so I dropped a small seed, it was a seed for a pumkin.

I began to control the seed to force it to grow, I made the vines come into my room and into my small earth barrier. I made a small pumkin grow under my bed, it was for emergencys only. I sat back down on my bed and stroked the lily again, it was over my bed so that it was dangling there.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2008-01-07

Back to top Go down

Mina's Room Empty Re: Mina's Room

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:39 am

I walked, and saw something rather unexpected, a huge barrier or roots and a few vines, shocked at this I look back at the front door to make sure I have the right room, sighing because I did, I walked towards the, thing and decided to introduce myself to whomever was in it.

"The name is Jordan, just call me Jack." I looked at the window, and noticed that my new room mate must have broke it. I waited for this person to reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:43 am

I looked between the roots and hopped out of bed, making sure I didn't bump my head I walked out of my new barrier. I looked at the boy, he seemed annoyed at me. I noticed the he didn't have animal-like features about him.

"What are you?" I asked, curious to know what he was. I had my hand still in my barrier as I stroked that lily, it seemed scared for some reason, it was shaking.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:45 am

I watched as she looked at me, she was kinda pretty, for a fox at least. I heard her question and quickly replied "I'm a flippin' phoenix, if ya don't like the who cares!" I had a hot temper and I didn't care about what she thought of me or not, and to prove that I was what I was I let out my fiery wings and flexed them a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:49 am

"Oh!" I stared at his wings, I now understood why the lily was so scared. I then realised I was being rather rude, and thats why he seemed to act so mean!"O-oh! I'm sorry, It must have passed my mind, my name is Mina." I smiled at him, tilting my head to the side cutely.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:51 am

"Yeah it must have..." I looked away as she tilts her head to the side, in a very cute way, I stop blushing as I look back at her and smirk, she was staring at my wings, maybe they impressed her? I flexed my wings again, making them bigger and then I made them a bit smaller in size so that I could tease her a bit.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 12:55 am

As Jack makes his wings smaller I realise I was staring at them and blush in embaresment, it seemed soo rude to stare. "U-uhmm..." I began as I stroke the lily, trying to calm it. "I-im sorry, I didn't mean to stare..." I looked away and towards the barrier, still patting the soft and delicate lily.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:00 am

I smirked even more as I see her blush, I walk towards her and stop when I'm infront of her, I then walk by her and look outside the window, I was just trying to tease her, I believe I was going to have fun for the next few days, maybe even more. I smirked as I watched some raven hybrid beat up a fish hybrid. Then out of nowhere a cat hybrid came and began to attack the fish, the cat's handler was behind her and said something, I was too far to hear it but when the handler said it the cat-girl seemed to have been shocked by the collar around her neck.

I looked down at the windowsill, and pretended like I was looking at the collar that was also around my neck, I looked back at Mina and looked at her collar. mine, her's, and everybody else's had the same one.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:06 am

my heart skipped a beat as Jack stopped infront of me, it shocked me, but then he turned and went around me. I then realised that I must have been in his way. I watched him as he looks out the window, then he looked down at his collar and then looked back at mine.

"Is there something wrong?" I ask him, trying to make small talk. I control a few roots and form a small stool, I then make the root grow a small, very small flat bush on top of it, soo that its more comfortable. I wait for him to reply as a yellow butterfly comes into the room and goes and falls asleep on the small lily in my barrier.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:11 am

I watch as she make a stool out of roots and a small bush. I frown at it but turn away and lay down on my own bed. "Nothin'." I say to her as I stare at the ceiling. I lift my hand and make a small spark with a snap of my fingers, I then burn into the wall the words Days I've Been Here. . I was going to wait until tonight to put down my first mark.

I turn towards her and look at her and ask "So..." I begin, after an akward silence I sit up and look at her barrier, her hand was in it and it seemed to be petting something. "What are you petting?" I walk towards her and stand in front of her, looking casually into her green eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:14 am

I immediatlly begin to blush as the lily shakes slightly, the butterfly was no longer on it and was asleep on another lily somewhere. I was a bit afraid that he might burn the barrier down if I didn't tell him so I said "A lily." I look up into his grey eyes and begin to blush again, maybe even more then before.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:17 am

I smirk again, I've been doing that a lot today but hey, its fun watching her face go from casual to confused and blushing. I walk into the small cave-like area and notice a few lily's here and there, I sit on her bed and take in the scent of the lilys, they all seemed to be shaking though. I lay down on my back and pet a small lily above the bed.

"Why are these lilys shaking so much? are they cold?" I look up at the lily in my hand, it had stopped shaking, maybe it was cold? I look around the small cave and stare at the butterfly, waiting for Mina's reply.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:20 am

"O-oh! well, you see, they were afraid that you'd burn them." I get off my earthen stool and walk into the small cave. I sit down on the ground as he causally pets a small lily above my bed. I look at him as he sits up and looks at the butterfly. "His name is Ray." I tell Jack, Ray seemed to like being in my small cavern-like barrier. Ray had made this his new home, because their were some hybrids outside that were trying to burn him.

"You won't, burn anything, will you?" I ask him as I sit down on my bed, and look at him, waiting for an answer.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:22 am

I look over at her, she was closer then I had thought, I began to blush as I quickly looked away, so the she wouldn't see. my heart skipped a beat and I backed away from her, so that I was on the other side of the bed.

"Of course I wouldn't burn any of this." I looked back at her and stopped blushing, then added just to tease her "Its all, beautiful." I was looking into her eyes as I said it, I was trying to find out how many times I could make her blush in one day.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:25 am

I looked over at the lily I was stroking befor as I was blushing, I wasn't sure if he ment that I was pretty or if he really was talking about the lilys. "Yes, the lily's do make this place pretty." I say, trying to find out if he ment the lily's or me.

I looked over at him and noticed how far he was from me. I leaned myself on the board that was on the end of the bed and looked at Ray, he was sleeping peacefully.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:37 am

I watched as she leaned against the board and stare at Ray. I crawl towards her slowly and hover a bit over her lap, I reach around her head and begin to pet a lily, I loved teasing people, but this was my first to flirt/teasing. I looked into her eyes as my heart skips a beat, I began to blush.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:43 am

I was staring at the sleeping butterfly and hadn't noticed Jack crawling towards me, I then looked towards him and gasped, he was only about 4 inches from my face.we looked into each-other's eyes as my heart skips a beat or two, he reaches over and closes the gap between us, he then began to pet something behind me, I realise that I was in his way and so I slide down a bit so that my head is no longer in the way.

I noticed how akward this postition was so I roll over and crawl a bit aways, I didn't like being in people's way's.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 1:54 am

I smirk when she begins to blush, my heart slightly skips a beat as she slides under me, I was leaning down but stopped myself, she rolls over and crawls away from me, I frown as I begin to pat the lily again. I look back at her and crawl towards her again, I lay down next to her on my belly as I stare at the roots and vines around us, with little lily's here and there. They had stopped shaking at least.

I glanced at Mina from the corner of my eye and looked back at the butterfly, Ray.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:00 am

I noticed him look at me out of the corner of his eye, I begin to blush again as I look away. I roll over and lay on my back. I begin to softly stroke that lily above me as I stop blushing. I noticed that Jack was either really into flirting with me, or I was just in his way all the time.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:29 am

I watched as she rolled on her back and pet a lily. I scooted closer to her without having another thought and roll around so that I was facing her. I looked at her face and pushed the hair off of it. I sat up and walked out of the small cave, my heart beating fast as I looked outside the broken window.

A picture of Mina popped in my head, I began to blush as I shake my head, trying to rid myself of the thought of Mina and me blushing.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:31 am

My eyes widened as Jack slowly and softly pushed the hair out of my face, I began to blush and he gets up and quickly walks out of my barrier. I followed him out and watched as he looked outside. he shook his head for some unknown reason and I looked outside and then thought of something.

"Hey, Jack, do you want to go swimming? I passed by a pool on the way here." I say, because being stuck inside this room was kinda boring.
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:34 am

I looked behind me and at her, I liked to swim, even if I am a pyro. "Sure." I answer. I get up and grab her hand, I wasn't sure why but I ended up dragging her out.

Back to top Go down

Post  MinaKitsune Wed Jan 09, 2008 2:35 am

(( Now we go to The Pool! >D and zomg romance @_@ ))
MinaKitsune
MinaKitsune
Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down