Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Room

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Hunter's Room Empty Hunter's Room

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:41 pm

June walked toward one of the many doors and opend it standing aside she let Hunter in. Then room was pretty blank, it held three beds and a small table with some chairs. There was each a small table for the beds and a lamb on each one. Turning around Hunter gave a snort and said "Well this is happy looking it's it?" Turning his gray blue eyes on June he wondered what she thought.

June shoke her head and answered "This is your room Hunter...Now there might be somemore hybrids coming to join you so be nice..I'm going so see ya later." Closing the door behind her June walked down the hall toward her own room. Hopefully Hunter won't get into any fights while she was gone.

Looking around the room Hunter took the bed near the window. Sitting on it he wondered what his life would be like from now on.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Hunter's Room Empty Re: Hunter's Room

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 5:50 pm

"Well this is boring" Hunter said to himself as he got off the bed. Walking over to the door he opened it and walk out. The hall had other doors as well and Hunter walked past then with his hands in his pockets. Looking around he saw a couple of the names sounded girl like. He grined to himself and said under his breath "Sweet..Maybe this place won't be so bad." After a couple of minutes Hunter walked past a door and looked at it. The there were three names on the door Scooter, someone else he couldn't read and someone named Reina. Giving a smile he knock on the door, maybe this Reina wouls show him around.

((I'm likc really bored right now..So I hope this is ok..))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:01 pm

Poseidon was about to open the door to his room when he saw another hybrid knocking on Scooter's door. "Hey!" he said, approaching the stranger, "Do you know where I can find a dorm with space for one more?" he didn't like being alone, especially when asleep. The fellow seemed to be nice enough, but he still didn't completely relax.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Mon Jan 14, 2008 10:10 pm

Hunter turned to the other Hybrid and said "You can take one of the beds in my room..I don't care." Then the boy diseapper into the room.

(Hunter is in another place right now..)
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 2:25 pm

Poseidon walked in and saw that it was a fairly bland room. There wasn't much decoration, nor was there many comforts. Laying down on one of the pillowless beds he took a quick nap. He didn't sleep long, for his growling stomach woke him up. "Almost forgot how hungry I am." he thought to himself. He hadn't eaten since just before he had been captured and collared. Standing up he walked out the door and went to find the food court.

(continued in food court.)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:54 pm

Poseidon walked in the door and set Pipp's cage on the desk. Taking some of the food out he put it in the feeder and slid it into the cage. "Eat up Pipp." he said and sat down on his bed.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:57 pm

Across the hall, a perfect guitar sound of the song "Through the fire and flames" was heard. With me, the same person playing the guitar, was singing at the same time..my cat enjoyed the sounds of the perfect guitar.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:58 pm

Hunter walked in after Poseiden and sat on his bed, looking out at the sky he turned his head toward Poseiden and asked "Sooo Poseiden...Ummm how log have you been here?" Hunter wasn't used to talking with other guys, he was more of a flirter with the girls, but the boys were usally mean to him so he stayed away from them.

((Sorry have to go))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:00 pm

"Well I have been conscious for about two days if that's what you mean." he said with a smile. Poseidon was quite surprised at how well he was taking all of this. Thinking back he believed that he would freak out. "What about you?" he asked.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:03 pm

A knock was heard on the door, I was on the other side.. "Hello..?" I said, waiting for them to answer..I was holding my guitar, I didnt want to take time to take it off in my dorm..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:05 pm

(who are you playing as and are you knocking on hunter and Poseidon's door?)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:06 pm

((My only character, Scooter, and Yes..))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:07 pm

Poseidon stood up and went to the door. When he opened it up he saw Scoot standing there with his guitar. "Yeah, what is it Scoot?" he asked, he was getting fond of the younger and smaller hybrid. Kind of like Scoot was his little brother.

(ok i was a little confused there)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:09 pm

(Alright..)

I walked in and said "Ehm..do you want to be my..drummer..Poseidon?" I said in a little bit of a shy voice.....
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:14 pm

"Drummer?" Poseidon said with a confused look on his face, "I've never played an instrument in my life, but hey I"ll give it a shot." then thinking to himself he said, "Who knows maybe I'll be good." then after a bit he said, "Hey you wouldn't happen to have drums here would you?"

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:17 pm

"Yeah, they're in my dorm.." I said, "Meet me in there, lets see how good you do.."

((You'll have to post in Nikolai's dorm first please..or I'll have a Quadrople post lol))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:49 pm

Poseidon walked in and when he saw Hunter he asked, "Hey Hunter, you wouldn't happen to know how to play the bass would you?"

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:53 pm

Hunter looked up and Poseiden and said "Well...I guess I could try...I play a little music back before I came here..Umm sure why not.." Hunter got up and walked over to Poseiden and followed him.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:57 pm

"Cool, let's go to Scoot's room" Poseidon said, going across the hall and opening the door.

(to Scooter's room)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:21 pm

Hunter walked into his room and jumped on his bed. Laying down for a couple of minutes he asked "Hay Poseiden...Want to do something? It's not even Noon yet and I'm bored.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:27 pm

"Sure." Poseidon said to his roommate. He had nothing to do as far as he knew so anything was better than being bored. "Do you wanna go swimming?" he asked. Poseidon was obsessed with swimming. It was his whole life. He could live in the water, especially now that he was part shark.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:30 pm

Hunter looked at Poseiden and gave a grin while saying "Jeez you sure love the water..Sure as long as afterword we can go to the field so I can run..I love to run.." Hunter leaped off his bed and followed Poseiden to the pool.

((Now To The Pool!!!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:48 pm

Hunter walked back to his room and sat on the bed. Poseiden came in a little after and sat in a chair eatting his food. Hunter looked at him and said "Well..What now?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Wed Jan 16, 2008 4:56 pm

Poseidon swallowed the last of his food and said, "I saw a hybrid in the cafeteria that seemed pretty lonely. I'm gonna go see if she's okay." then he stepped out of the door and walked back to the cafeteria.

(to the cafeteria for me)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Thu Jan 17, 2008 8:52 am

Hunter watched Poseiden leave then sat down on his bed. Kicking off his shoes he lay on the hard mattress and wondered what he should do. "Well...Reina and Hicoyo are busy...Scooter is probably doing something...And Poseiden is off talking to the new girl...This day is starting to get boring and it's not even 2 pm yet." Hunter thought as he stared at the celling. Putting his arms behind his head Hunter wondered if anything cool would happen today.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next