Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leon's Room

Go down

Leon's Room Empty Leon's Room

Post  Eclipse Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:10 pm

Leon walked to his dorm room and steped in. It was cold and blank looking, but he didn't mind. Taking off his leather jacket Leon placed it on one of the chairs at his desk and sat at the edge of his bed. He had been read a little about Reina's past and how she had almost killed her other handlers. Placing the picture of her next to him Leon gave a small sigh and said "Well Reina...I'll have to make sure you don't so anything that might get you killed now.." Then pulling out another picture Leon looked at it with sad eyes. The picture was of a girl about 20, she looked just like Reina only without the ears and tail. Gentle placing the picture on his knee Leon put his hands on his head and said "Well Hope...I guess you really did have a twin..Well somewhat."

Tossing his shoes off Leon laid on his bed. He hoped that Reina would be ok on her own for a day or so. How much trouble could she realy get into. Leon laugh a little and whispered "Well hope you did.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down