Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kai's Room

2 posters

Go down

Kai's Room Empty Kai's Room

Post  Midoriko Thu Jan 10, 2008 9:35 am

Kai layed motionless on the cold marble floor of his "room", it was large with marble floors and walls, blood spaters were everywhere along with blasting marks and claw marks...it looked like hell had been released here, and this was where Kai remained, only let out when his handler wanted to. Blood dripped from the side of his mouth, he had just been struck by his handler again, busting open his lip. Kai stood and looked at Jeord with deadly eyes, if looks could kill, Jeord would be dead ten times over, but this was reality, and even now Kai could not attack him, or he would feel the much more intense pain of the collar run through his body.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Kai's Room Empty Re: Kai's Room

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:37 am

Kate closed her arms about her and wondered who this Kai was. Looking around the room is was dark and Kate gave a small shiver. Then something moved and Kate backed up agaisnt the wall.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:44 am

"Learn to stay down you stupid mutt!" Jeord yelled as he struck Kai again, kocking him to the floor. This time Jeord laughed and left the room, after he spit on Kai's cheek. When he was gone Kai whipped the blood and spit off his face, and also tryed to fix his long hair that had been messed up. He let it out of the braid, then began to work on putting it back. He could be called insane all they wanted to, but he dident like looking messy and dirty. He stopped and suddenly growled. "Who's in here?" Was all he said, his voice like daggers.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Fri Jan 18, 2008 9:46 am

Kate gave a small cry and said "Ummmm it's just another hybrid...My name is Kate...Whats yours?" Kate tried to walk by holding on to the wall, but something made her trip and she fell to the ground. She landed on top of something and said softly "Sorry..." She hoped she hadn't done something to bad.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:36 am

Kai pushed the girl off of him and growled, "Watch what your doing girl!" He yelled and stood up, he knew the room well, he could walk around with his eyes closed if he wanted. "Why are you in my room?" He asked.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:17 am

Kate sat on the ground and curled her legs undernether her body. She gave a small shiver and said "I'm in here because my Handler pushed me in here...Thats why.." Looking at the boy through the rooms darkness Kate added "You must be Kai then..." Giving him a stare Kate wondered why in the world the hybrid was so mean, she had never meet anyone like him before. Then gave a small smile Kate asked "Do you mind helping me to one of the beds....I won't make any trouble there....I just want to be out of your way.." Kate stood in the darkness and waited for the others reply, she had never know another hybrid to be so mean and she wanted to find out why.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:20 am

"Pft, typical, there arn't any beds in here, just a concreate room." He said as he walked farther away. He reached the otherside of the room and sat down on what was white, blood stained, linolium. From the wall was three chans, two were usually used for his wrists, the other chain clipped to his collar. This was where most of the his violent beatings took place. Sitting down, he continued to re-braid his long black hair in the dark.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:26 am

Kate's eyes got used to the rooms darkness and she followed the boys foot steps until they stopped. By the look of his shadow she knew that he had sat down once more. Placing her hands behind her back Kate gave a small smile and said "Well do you want to leave then?" Her hand reached into her pocket and pulled out a card key. Giving a giggle Kate said "My stupid handler did now I'm a good pickpocket...It's a skill I used when I was in the cages...Drove the Scientist mad..So you want to come with me Kai? I feel like a run.." Kate placed her hand in the darkness and waited. Would Kai come with her or stay here, ether way she was going to make him come with her.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:29 am

"Leave." He said with monotoned voice. He dident bother to look up at her, he could feel that she was smiling. "I'm not a pet you can drag along with you, now get lost." He said as he put the black hair tie around the end of his hair and threw the braid back over his shoulder.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:33 am

Kate bent down and gave him a stern look. "I'm not going to leave you here...I saw what your handler did...Don't worry you'll be fine with me.." Kate gave him a wink, though she wondered if he could even see her face in the darkness. Standing up once more Kate crossed her arms and added "If you don't come then I'll have to drag you out the room...I'm not as weak as I look....Come on it will be fun.." Kate gave a huff and waited for Kai to reply.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:37 am

Kai's eyes darted up and quicker than a heartbeat he was standing over her, a look of death on his face. "I don't know who you think your talking to stupid, but I'm not sombody you want to piss off, I'll kill you and not think twice about it....Now GET OUT!" He yelled and turned from her, his fists tightening.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:39 am

Kate gave Kai an evil stare and said "I'm not leaving without you..Get that through your think hybrid boy skull...You can try to kill me, but whats that going to help with.....You'll just get into trouble and you would have killed the only person who wanted to help you.." Kate was a little scaried now, but she didn't show it. She was going to get Kai out of this room even if it killed her. After a couple of minutes Kate added "Come on Kai...What are you afraid of?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down