Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kitten's room

2 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Kitten's room Empty Kitten's room

Post  Lil Robot Fri Jan 18, 2008 8:27 am

Kitten was thrown into the dorm, she was given a card...it controlled the door..open, lock, close, and unlock. She then sat on the cold, wooden bed.."I wonder what this place is..." she said..she then pulled out a small book.."Meh, I guess I'll read for a bit.." she read a few chapters...by the time she was done with the last chapter, the time happened to be close to midnight.."I'ma go to sleep.." she then put the book down on the table, and went to sleep on the bed.

((Woop..gotta go..))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Kitten's room Empty Re: Kitten's room

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:32 pm

After morning arose it was the afternoon. A knock was heard on the door..

Kitten opened the door and said, "Yeah, who is it?" she waited patiently on the bed.

A voice replied on the other side, "I'm another hybrid, mah name is Scooter" I said, waiting for the door to open.
Kitten walked to the door and opened it. "Hello..my name is Kitten" She said..she walked back to the bed and sighed, "So what is this place..??" She sat there staring at Scooter waiting for his reply..

"Only here a day or so, I don't even know..." he said, putting his guitar case down walking towards the table..."You new here too?" He said..
In a shy voice, she said, "Yes..." she looked at my guitar and said "You play the guitar?" getting up from the bed..
"Yeah, I do.." I said.. "I'm playing a concert tonight.." looking at Kitten.."Anyway, I live in the dorm that has the name "Nikolai's room" on the front.." He said, picking up the guitar and walking out of the room.
"Alright, and I'll be at that concert.." she said in a happy voice "I love concerts.." she said shyly, watching Scooter leave..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:42 pm

When Connar found a room that didn't seem full he knocked on the door and called out, "Hey is there room here?" then he stood and waited for someone to answer. He was tired and needed a nap. He was freaked out when he first learned that he was part komodo dragon in his cage, but when he changed back partway here he started calming down. He loved the feeling of power and the knowledge that he could kill just about anyone he wanted with a touch.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:48 pm

"Yep." She said shyly, opening the door. She then sat on the table and wondered about life. She felt like killing someone...not really, she was just a little bored in this fcking place. She was about to swear when she sat down..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:51 pm

"Thanks, hey you look a bit peeved. Don't wanna hear the story, but I thought I'd point it out." Connar said, laying down on one of the unoccupied beds. Closing his eyes, he tried to sleep. He had a feeling he wouldn't like it here.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:57 pm

The fake wind from the Greenhouse dome then had a flyer that blew in. It said, "Pre-Concert before the real thing. Scooter will play Devil Goes Down to Georgia at the concerts dome. Happening at about 5:00 P.M.

"Hmm.." she said, looking at the flyer "This kid told me he was playing a concert, guess he's playin' an early song." she picked up the flyer, "Wanna go check it out in a few minutes?" she said, the time on the clock said 4:57. She waited for Conner to reply.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:00 pm

"I was actually going to try to sleep, but since there's really nothing better to do what the heck." Connar said, standing up and adjusting his gloves. Running his hand through his scraggly black hair he looked over to the girl and said, "You know I don't think we've told each other our names. Mine is Connar." then he waited for her to reply.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:04 pm

Kitten then said, "Oh, my name is Kitten. And we should go early, get some food for the music." She said..laughing a bit.(I'm getting off to go play Juiced 2: HIN. Seeya)
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:58 pm

Kitten seemed a bit nervous, but then again not many people wouldn't be given the circumstances. Standing up again he said, "Yeah that sounds like a good idea." then he walked out the door. Stopping he turned around and added, "You wouldn't happen to know where you're going would you?"

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Thu Jan 24, 2008 6:58 pm

"I do know" She said as she got up, walking towards the door ready to lock it. She ran down the hall to the Concert room, tons of hybrids were shouting.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:00 pm

"Well it seems that we won't get anything before the concert." Connar said to himself, running after Kitten. She was a strange girl, but then again he was a strange guy.

(to the concert hall)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 9:27 pm

Connar walked into his dorm to find Kitten already asleep. Sitting on his own bed he leaned against the wall and fell asleep sitting up. The last thoughts he had before falling asleep was, "There is no way I'm going to enjoy it here."

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:46 pm

(are you going to post?)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:56 pm

(Yeah..)

Kitten awoken and said, "I'm just gonna stay here, I..need to be alone after awhile..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:36 pm

The sleeping Connar didn't hear a word. He was quite content sleeping right where he was.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:43 pm

A beautiful girl handler slammed open the door and pointed at Kitten, with Scooter being dragged by the collar.."You!" pointing at Kitten, "Blue match, against my hybrid. NOW!" Kitten got up and said, "Fine.." she got up and followed the handler to the Battle Dome..she knew not to disobey Danny, but if she was yelled at by another, she knew she would get in trouble for not accepting..she walked out of the dorm, as Scooter was still being dragged..Quickly whispering to Connar, she said, "Please come..I want you to make sure I don't lose.."

(2 be continued in the training area. Where I first post.)

Last edited by on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:46 pm

Connar leaped to his feet when the door was so loudly opened. Seeing that it was a handler challenging Kitten to a fight he thought he might as well watch. "I'm going to watch this fight if you don't mind, and even if you do." he said to the handler, following them out of the room.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:57 pm

Connar followed her all the way back to their dorm room. He couldn't believe how strong such a small girl was. "Hey that was an amazing fight." he said with a smile as they arrived at the dorm room. "Glad I don't have to fight ya." he added with a smile.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:06 pm

"Don't even ask to fight me.." She said, feeling bad about how she hurt Scooter, the one she liked, really badly.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:08 pm

"I know that you have been here longer than me, but I think I have some advice for you. Don't get too close to people, you may just have to end up killing them." He said, straightening his face.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:13 pm

Kitten got up from the chair and went into the hard bed, "I'm gonna go to sleep.." She said..rolling over to fall asleep.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:16 pm

"I don't blame ya. You don't like hurting people do you?" he asked, sitting down on his own bed leaning his head against the wall. He felt kinda bad for her, she seemed to be too nice for this.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:20 pm

The night passed over to morning, Kitten remembered the question and said, "No, I don't like to hurt much people..especially the ones I love.." she said shyly. She knew that Connar knew who it was..she got a book from the table and read it on her bed.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:24 pm

"It's good that you have found someone you care for, but I still think that you shouldn't get too close to people." Connar said, opening his eyes. He had been awake for awhile but he didn't want to disturb Kitten. "Maybe I'm not following my own advice." He thought to himself.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Kitten got up and stared at Connar, "Eh? What do you mean? I've seen that kid while I was running from the Goverment, he helped me by hiding me..but eventually he got caught." She layed back down.

((Gtg, work on research >.>))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next