Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hunter's Room

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Hunter's Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Hunter's Room

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:09 pm

I knocked on the door, "Hey, we better get our stuff to the stage and practice" I said to them, waiting for them to open the door.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:13 pm

Walking toward the door Hunter wondered why he hadn't been praticing more. Opening the door Hunter saw Scooter standing before him and Hunter said "Ok...Let me practice a little more man..Havn't for played that instrament for a while...I'll come help you out in an hour or so..I'm not sure were Poseiden is ether..Go look for him.." Hunter closed the door and started to practice. It would take a while before he got good enough to play one of the Dragonforce songs.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:24 pm

"Alright" I said, I then closed the door and started walking down the hall towards the train station, I had to go through the Taio station to get to the concerts room..I then noticed a room that was occupied I'd never seen before..I knocked on it.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Wed Jan 23, 2008 4:29 pm

Hunter started looking for an old CD of Dragonforce he had found a while ago. After a couple of minutes he pulled it out and placed it in a small CD player he had. Putting the earphones on he listen for a while until he figured out what he should do with the bass. Picking it up Hunter began to play and after a while he got it. Putting the instrament down Hunter wondered what he should wear. He didn't want to go in his white top and black pants outfit, but what else did her have. Heading toward the door Hunter started for the Mall to see if he could find anything to wear, then he saw Scooter knocking on one of the other doors and asked "Hay Scoot before you go want to find something to wear for the consert?" Hunter stood by the boy and waited for his answer.Then looking at his watch Hunter gave a curse and said "Sorry Scoot have to go quickly...See ya later.."

((To the Clothes Store!!))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Wed Jan 23, 2008 7:53 pm

"Maybe red, black, or white." I said...watching Hunter run by.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:09 pm

Poseidon made it back to his own dorm and lay on his bed. He was pretty tired, though he was also a bit hungry. "Why am I getting hungry so quickly?" he asked himself as rested his head on his hands and closed his eyes. "I'll get something to eat when I wake up." he said.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:29 pm

(Athena woke up from an hour and half sleep and she is singing a song that her mother wrote. She is in her dorm. Her dorm is next door to yours)

Athena sang sweetly and proffesionally in her dorm. She loved to sing and was fantastic at it. In her old house, Her singing would echo through the whole house and everyone would hear her. Athena wondered if she was echoing write now, but she didn't care. Singing comforted her when she felt sad.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 147
Registration date : 2008-01-08

http://lostxlife.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Fri Jan 25, 2008 6:31 pm

Poseidon had just woken up when he heard someone singing. It sounded like Athena, and she had a wonderful singing voice. He thought he'd pay her a visit so he stood up, stretched and went over to her dorm.

((to Athena's dorm))

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 26, 2008 10:34 am

Hunter walked into his room and sat on his bed. Picking up his Bass he started to play a couple of songs he knew pretty well, before going on to Dragonforce songs.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:08 pm

Athena used Posieden's card and walked into the dorm. She closed the door and sat on a chair nearby. I hope Posieden is okay... Athena thought worriedly.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:11 pm

When Poseidon got to his dorm he looked around to see if Athena's handler was around. Seeing that he was nowhere to be found he knocked on his door and called out, "Hey it's me Poseidon. I think I lost him."

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:13 pm

Athena let out a relieved sigh and opened the door for Posieden. She handed him his key and sat down again. Breeze was being nosy and was getting into everything of Posieden's and Hunter's. "What happened?" Athena asked.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:18 pm

"He smashed a ring and had to pay 600 bucks." Poseidon said with a laugh. He sat down and saw Breeze going through his things. "Quite an inquisitive fellow isn't he?" she chuckled.

Last edited by on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:21 pm

Athena laughed at Posieden's comment and the fact that her handler had to pay 600 bucks. "Yeah, she is a curious little bird." She said, smiling at her bird.

Athena then thought of something. The more that she aviods him, the worse he will be when she has to go back to him. She did a sigh. "You know, maybe I should just go now and face the music. It will just be even worse if I wait... like the bat. He might already be at the beating me with a bat stage." She said, not taking her eye's off Breeze.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:25 pm

"Beating you with a BAT!?" Poseidon exclaimed, standing up. "I'm going with you if you go back to him." Poseidon said with a grim face. He wasn't going to let her get hurt.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 pm

Athena turned to him, her spirit was broken. She got up. "What if he hurts you." Athena asked. She fought the tears back. Her eyes were glistening, but she did not let the tears come out. Breeze looked at Athena, she was now worried. She flew to her shoulder and chirped to her. Athena could understand what Breeze was saying. "If he hurts you, I will make him crowfood!" She chirped. Athena gave Breeze a pat on the head.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:32 pm

"Don't worry, he won't hurt me." Poseidon said, his face softening. He really cared for Athena, and wouldn't let anything happen to her. "Let's go find him." he said, petting the bird's soft head.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:36 pm

Athena nodded. She walked with Posieden back to the mall, her legs shaking as they walked. Breeze had a determined protective face on her.

(back to the mall pale )
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Kodiak Fri Feb 01, 2008 3:13 pm

Shade walked into the room, hoping to meet new hybrids and get a place to stay here. The room was empty and dead. He sat on a chair and put his stuff down on the floor. Hope they will let mw stay he thought.
Kodiak
Kodiak
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2