Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lounge Room

+2
Speaking Skies
Midoriko
6 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Lounge Room - Page 2 Empty Re: Lounge Room

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:57 pm

June gave a huff and replied "A horse and eagle mix is a good mix...Seen he has a horse body they made his wings bigger...Hunter can pretty much lift his who body into the air while in stallion form...You might say his a true winged horse...Like Pegasis.." June took another drink of her coffee and asked "So Kal whats your hybrid then?"
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:00 pm

"Oh he's great." he said with shining eyes. "He's very tall and a good swimming when he's not in his hybrid form. He's got a lot of different shark DNA in him. He will probably be a great fighter." she added. It had been awhile since they had gotten a marine hybrid. They usually didn't last long, but she had a good feeling about this one.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 4:09 pm

June gave a snort and said "Ummm Shark DNA...Thats a new one for me...Anyway I just hope they don't start making hybrids to wired...Someone from the lab told me they might be working on a Bee and Cat mix..." June shivered and added "Bugs...I hate them.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2