Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikolai's Room

+3
Lil Robot
Eclipse
Nikolai
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nikolai's Room - Page 5 Empty Re: Nikolai's Room

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:26 am

"For some reason, they took a blood test yesturday..I have no idea..they said they needed a sample since I was new here.." I told Reina, and I sat there..waiting for her reply.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:30 am

Reina nodded her head and replied "Ya...They do that to all the new hybrids to make sure their DNA it's breaking down...Why? Is there something wrong with your blood?" Reina felt her belly drop, if Scoot was killed because of bad blood them Reina would truely be alone.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:30 am

I then heard footsteps.. "I dont know.." I said in a small, frightend voice..

((Gotta go school >.> I'ma be back around 1:30 to 2:30 your time..))

Last edited by on Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:33 am

((Ok..))

Reina looked at Scooter her eyes growning sad. Walking by him she sat on his bed next to him and said "Don't worry Scoot...Nothing bad will happen to you..Like I said I'll make sure of that." Reina turned toward the door and waited for the person to come in.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:19 am

Hicoyo and was running toward Rei's room, what had upset her so much anyway? She looked toward hunter, but kept her mouth shut for the time being. Once upon the door Hicoyo commensed to baning on it, "Rei! Rei are you in here?" Hicoyo called out in worried tone.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Female Number of posts : 236
Registration date : 2008-01-04

https://giftedbutcaged.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:26 am

Reina looked up from Scooter and walked over to the door. She opened it slightly then she said "Hicoyo...And Hunter.. Come in.." Reina let them both in and sat back down on her bed, her legs folded by her belly. Looking up at them she gave a weak smile and said "Sorry about before...I was just..I was just going trough something.." Looking down at her feet she wondered why they had come.

Walking into the room Hunter sat in one of the chairs and stared at Reina, he wanted to know why she had fled the forest. "Reina why did you run? What did that Thore do to you?" Hunter pushed his glasses up his face and bent toward her, he wanted to find out why Thore had been talking her in the first place.

Giving a small sigh Reina said weakly "Ok...I'll tell you, but it doesn't leave this room...Got that.." Reina looked from one to the other and added "As you know I'm 18 and pretty soon in a couple of years I'm going to loss some of my power...I have already lost some and now I'm not as powerful as I once was...You see the scientist liked me when I had been powerful and now they want me to breed with another hybrid like myself...That paper that I was holding was my blood work paper...It said that I was to be paired up with Thore...Thats why I ran..I don't want him!..." Reina put her head between her legs and gave a sob. Why had her live been so bad, why?
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:31 am

Hicoyo's eyes went wide as she sat down beside her and rapped her arm around her shoulder in an attempt to calm her. "When the rich wage war, it's the poor who die...." Hicoyo whispered but then looked up to the others. "I heard of this, they did the same thing with Asuva, she was paired with a cotoye hybrid named Alix, I've never met him but Asuva seems happy enough...but the idea itself is horrible..." Hicoyo looked toward the ground and remebered what Kiki had told her about this place, they were the servents, and they served to protect the humans...no matter what hell they put them through.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:36 am

Reina gave a slow breath smiled weakly "Thank you...I just hoped nothing goes to badly...I can't escape it, but maybe I can prolong it.." Reina stood up and gave them each a smile, then crossing her arms over she asked "Well what do guys want to do now?" Looking from Hunter to Hicoyo Reina waited for the answer.

Putting his arms over his head Hunter said "Why don't we head toward the mall...I saw one when I was coming to this place..Might be cool.." Hunter got up and waited.

Reina nodded her head and replied "Ok sounds good..Want to come Hicoyo?" As Reina started for the door she hoped nothing else would go wrong today.

((Ummm I'm think the mall, but don't know which part..You can choose))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Midoriko Tue Jan 15, 2008 9:41 am

(Lets start at the food court.)

Hicoyo smiled and stood up, "Yea." She replied and followed the two out of the room.
Midoriko
Midoriko
Powerful Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 3:51 pm

((Meh, I'm back..school was a drag today))

I looked at them and said "Ok, See ya later guys.." and watched them leave. I closed the door, and 2 lights on the front in the hall that signaled it was unlocked or locked, turned red. And so they were locked..I thought to myself..I then lie in the bed..I was just taking a rest, no sleeping, just laying..I got up and the lights turned green, I opened the door and inserted the card to lock it, they then turned red ((Mido said that there were cards that locked and unlocked the doors..))I went walking to the mall area, going to the food court..

((Food Court Tiem))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 5:52 pm

I came in and closed the door, opening the cage she jumped onto the bed..she sent a friendly "Meow" to me and I started to pet her, I then heard her purr, I liked the pet I chose, I had a happy look on my face.

((People going on and off, like every post, sorta bugs me lol))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 6:43 pm

I came back into the dorm and pulled out my guitar, I pulled out an amp and hooked it up to the wall along with some speakers..I practiced playing this part of the song I really need to practice on..

On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light,
In flames of death's eternal reign, we ride towards the fight.
When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right.
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight.

Hours later, I perfected the beginning of the song and was ready to perform tonight..I then went across the hall into Hunter and Poseidon's room.

((Reverting my part of the RPG to Hunter's Dorm))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:20 pm

Poseidon walked into the dorm and saw the drums in the corner. The drumsticks were sitting on the snare and just asking to be played. Sitting down on the throne he picked up the sticks and twirled them in his hand. "So how are we gonna find out if I'm any good?"

(ya i know a bit about drum sets)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Male Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2008-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:24 pm

"Well, follow this simple verse 1 drum notes of Through the fire and flames" I said, putting the sheet on a hold. I began to watch him play.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:26 pm

"Before I play, could you just tell me what the symbols and signs mean? I'm pretty sure that I will pick them up fairly quickly but I don't even know what they mean." he said.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:28 pm

((I haven't really played the drums before..only the guitar irl..)) I then said "Just look in your mind...you'll find them" I gave him a glare, then Poseidon felt like something just came into his thoughts in his head..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:34 pm

Poseidon started with a simple quarter note repetition on the snare. He then used the base drum to start a beat, then he got a bit more complicated. He used the drums to produce an interesting beat and rhythm using the snare, bass drum, and the cymbals. He stopped playing and said, "Yeah I think I can do that for ya."

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:35 pm

"Ok, Let's hear it!" I picked up the guitar, and I was playing the beginning, then we started going through the song..

On a cold winter morning, in the time before the light,
In flames of death's eternal reign, we ride towards the fight.
When the darkness has fallen down, and the times are tough all right.
The sound of evil laughter falls around the world tonight.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:38 pm

It was a lot different trying to play his own beat and following a guitarist. It was fun, though he didn't have all that much room for mistakes. When the song was over Poseidon stood up and asked, "Do you think we could find a bassist?"

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:47 pm

"I dont know, thats gonna be tough to find.." I said, "There aren't many boy hybrids..wait a minute, theres Hunter or Thore..." I said thinking about each, "I don't know which one to choose.."
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 7:48 pm

"I'll ask Hunter. Thore seems to be too much of a shifty character." Poseidon said. "Besides, Hunter is my roommate." then he went out of the door and into his own room.

(continued in hunter's room)

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  BlackFang Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:08 pm

"Hey Scoot I found a candidate." Poseidon said upon entering the room. He was getting a bit psyched up about this whole band thing. "Do you have a bass?" he asked Scooter. It wouldn't do any good to have a bassist without a bass.

BlackFang
Strong Hybrid

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:09 pm

I took a bass guitar from under the bed, throwing it to hunter. "Yeah I do."
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:12 pm

Hunter grabed the bass and took a look at it. Giving the other guys a smile he said "Sweet..Were di you get this stuff?" Putting the bass strap around his shoulder he sat down on one of the beds. He had played bass before, but not much. Looking at the others Hunter gave a grin and added "I wonder if Hicoyo will like this...Ummm O and Reina.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Tue Jan 15, 2008 8:15 pm

"Guys, Let's practice later..I gotta do something.." I said to Hunter, and Poseidon, watching them walk back into Hunter's dorm.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next