Gifted but Caged
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nikolai's Room

+3
Lil Robot
Eclipse
Nikolai
7 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Nikolai's Room - Page 3 Empty Re: Nikolai's Room

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:35 pm

"Yup. I don't know why, but it automaticly re-ages me.
It gets annoying, but anyway, its only temporary, I might turn back to some age between like 15-18 idk..the older it chooses me, the older I really become. I'm gonna get to sleep.." "Wait a minute..hasn't it been awhile since they took that shot?" Then I heard foot steps..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Male Number of posts : 355
Registration date : 2008-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:39 pm

Reina reached over and playfully tugged on Scooters shirt. "You better change back soon or the scietist wll come in and wonder why there is another 18 year old in this room." She gave Scooter a smile and then sat down on her own bed. Bending over the edge Reina picked up a book that she had found long sgo and began to read it. The last time she had seen it was a year ago when they had thrown her into that dark cage. Sitting cross legged Reina began her book.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Female Number of posts : 465
Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^
Registration date : 2008-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:42 pm

Quietly, I walked out the dorm "Im going to the waterfall..come when you please to..." ((If you want, we continue on waterfall..))
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 4:46 pm

Reina gave a small grin and put down the book. "Sure I'll come" And she headed out with Scooter.

((Waterfall topic))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Location : Probably Making More Roleplaying People That I Really Don't Need... ^-^

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:03 pm

As the window can see where I'm trying to escape, I noticed something at the top of the dome..It was unusual..I flew up to it and I tried going through it..I couldn't believe my spirital eyes..I made it...
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:07 pm

Reina once again jumped on her bed and picked up her book. She thought about Scooter and how he was trying to escape. She hoped he would have some luck. Turning back to her book Reina laid on her back and began to read.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:08 pm

Then I sent rei a message by using the necklace, It sent a message to her mind saying "Look out the window..towards where I was trying to get out.."
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:10 pm

Reina felt the necklace burn in her pocket and looked at it. She thought about tossing it then something made her look out the window. Reina cried out when she saw Scooter floating ABOVE the dome. Reina wipped a single tear away from her eye and whispered "Your now free Scooter..."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:11 pm

I then told her, "Come to the edge of the open fields..I might beable to set you free..if you wish.." (Dont leave this topic..)
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:19 pm

Reina smiled, but shook her head no. "No Scoot...I can't not leave...There is nothing for me out there....Go and you can find your family if they are out there...Nothing good lies there for me." Reina walked back into the room and placed the necklace on the table. She placed the book down on the floor and laid on the bed. Soon she was asleep.

((Sorry have to go))
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 5:21 pm

Flying to the bottom of outside the dome, soldiers noticed me, I was in mortal form. I kept getting shot, but was protected by the necklace. One ran off, the other shot right onto my necklace..it broke..I then turned to my old age of 10 years old. I flew to the top of the dome to get back inside, not being killed..before i jumped in..I was shot right on the back..falling to the ground of the open fields, I lie almost dead on the ground. Laying there in pain, noone noticed me.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:41 pm

Reina heard the shots ans she knew what had happend. Quietly going out of the room Reina opened the window and jumped out. Landing on the soft grass she turned into her wolf form and started for the field. After a couple of minutes Reina saw Scooter laying on the ground still as can be. The soldiers were walking near him and Reina didn't want them to see. Softly Reina walked over to Scooter and grabbing his arm started to pull him gentle toward the dorm. After an half hour Reina finally got him in the room. Looking down Reina saw that he wasn't wearing his necklace and so taking the one from the table Reina changed into her human/wolf form and placed it around his neck. She gentle laid his head in her lap and softly stroked his white hair.

Giving a sad smile Reina said softly "Scoot why do you always have to get yourself hurt.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:44 pm

Awakens quickly. As if I were just faking it. "I dont know what the heck happend out there..I got carried away by my..older self, sorry about that." I then promised myself, "I'm never going to try to escape..unless a bomb or somethin' was thrown into the dome.." I thought to myself..I sat staring at the floor, sittin and just chillin'.. I had a slight wanting of sleep..then I just layed down and fell asleep quickly.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:49 pm

Reina waved her hand and gave a smile. "Your never going to let me sleep are you?" Reina said as she gave Scooter a smile. Getting back into her own bed Reina placed her shoes on the floor and pulling the covers up said "If the world ends again then thats when you can wake me..." The she fell asleep.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:53 pm

I have a quiet amount of laughter, and then I whisper "Thats funny...Wait a minute.." I stared out the window "Something is wrong..outside the dome theres no land! Whats going on!" he kept saying to himself quietly "The world has come to its final end..the world was litteraly split into peices! Now thats not right.." then it all turned to normal.."Ok.." I said "Im having too many illusions *laughs a bit*" Then I fell asleep...

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 8:59 pm

Reina dreamed which had never happend before, not after her second handler. Her dream was filled with strangeness and fear. After a couple of minutes Reina woke and found herself in her bed. Placing her head upon the pillion Reina gave a small sigh and got up. She had only slept for a hour and she hated it. She hated slepting for only an hour at a time. Changing into her wolf form Reina sat on her bed and began to wash her paw. She didn't feel like taking a shower right now and she didn't care. Then turning Reina saw that Scooter was still looking out the window. Reina gave a small bark and said "What in the world are you looking at Scoot? Your going to kill yourself if you don't get any sleep.."

Then Reina turned back to her task of cleaning her paws.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:01 pm

As he walks away from the window, he says with a sigh "Im going to the forest..." In a depressed form.

Last edited by on Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:06 pm; edited 2 times in total
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:05 pm

Reina snorted and looked away, she was not in the mod to be playing mother to a young kid. She had been crying and sad over a kid who wanted to kill himself, no more. Reina turned and said with her brown eyes on Scooter "Would you stop being like that! You have probably had a better life then me....I've gone through three handlers and if I get in trouble with this one I'm dead!" Reina turned away from Scooter and laid down on her bed. She was tired...So very tired.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sun Jan 13, 2008 7:38 am

I pulled out a small note..I wrote something on it saying, "I'm leaving for the forest...I'm moving out of the dorm and I'm never coming back..if you ever want to see me, which I don't think you will ever want to do again..I'll be in there, somewhere. Goodbye..." I attached it to the door...a picture lie paperclipped to it...quietly I left the dorm and ran towards the forest...I thought of the dorm..I knew how happy Rei would be since I left..she really hated me. After a couple of hours, I finally knew she would be very very happy. So I'm never going to go back.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikolai Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:25 pm

Been gone for awhile, internet bill wasn't paid, lets continue!

When Nikolai finally woke up, he went over to the second room's bed and woke up Renia.
"Renia. You awake?"

Then, Nikolai saw a note on the counter, he picked it up and read it:

"I'm leaving for the forest...I'm moving out of the dorm and I'm never coming back..if you ever want to see me, which I don't think you will ever want to do again..I'll be in there, somewhere. Goodbye..."
He wondered who it was from, so he just sat it back down. He walked over to his bed and sat there, thinking...
Nikolai
Nikolai
Collared Human

Male Number of posts : 29

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:53 pm

Reina woke and finally saw that the other boy had woken up as well. Giving a small smile Reina turned back into her human/wolf form and said "Hi...You must be..Nikolai nice to meet you I'm Reina...You can call me Rei for short though." Looking around the room Reina saw that Scooter wasn't about. Looking back toward Nikolai Reina asked "Have you seen a small hybrid boy about the age of 10? His name is Scooter..." Reina wondered what could have happend to her friend.
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:35 pm

As I sit in the forest alone the necklace displayed a view of the dorm...I sent rei a message in her mind "I'm somewhere...in the forest...alone.
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:40 pm

Reina heard Scooter talking to her through the necklace and said back "Then come back and meet our room mate you goof...I'm not going out in the cold...Please come back Scoot..This isn't helping anyone...I'm sorry if I made you sad, but I was just tired...Please forgive me.." Turning back toward Nikolai Reina gave him a wink and said "I know were are room mate is...He will be coming soon I hope.."
Eclipse
Eclipse
B Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:48 pm

(I won't post fast I'm on a phone.) "I'm not coming...I just went to have time alone...ill come back soon" My eyes filled with tears staring in the sky
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Lil Robot Sun Jan 13, 2008 2:14 pm

(I'm back on the comp) I sighed, I went and flew around, I started to cry a bit..I went to the ground, but where I landed, I got scratched up..without being hurt..I ran back to the dorm..I came in.."I just went out to..have some privacy.." I said..in a sad way. I went and sat on the bed staring at Reina and Nikolai..
Lil Robot
Lil Robot
C Scientist

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next